Garth Brooks and Croke Park : Boss to intervene?

Started by armaghniac, January 20, 2014, 01:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ballinaman on July 08, 2014, 03:49:37 PM
All 5 off.

Game over, ball burst, cowboy hat burned.

Quote from: hardstation on July 08, 2014, 03:52:13 PM
Ahahahahhaha

What a t**ser.

Just seen that, ah well. Hardstation you should find the leader of that residents committee and bring them to Casement
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

haranguerer

Fair play to him...

Dublin have made some b*lls of this

Aiken and Garth have nothing to answer for

Under Lights

Bingo

Regardless of the rights/wrongs of this, this could only happen in Ireland. And I don't mean that in a nice way.

A complete balls in fairness.

balladmaker

If ever a city or country just shot itself in the foot, Dublin and Ireland did ... you couldn't make this stuff up.

Under Lights

Any official statement regarding refunds. Won't someone think of the refunds.

deiseach

Quote from: Bingo on July 08, 2014, 03:58:52 PM
Regardless of the rights/wrongs of this, this could only happen in Ireland. And I don't mean that in a nice way.

Let's keep a sense of perspective. Shit happens everywhere. Can we give the cultural cringe stuff a miss?

Hereiam

This is unreal. Heads should roll over this. Aiken should issue full refunds and any money obtained from interest on ticket sales should be donated to charity.

armaghniac

I think the fans should walk up and down Clonliffe Road singing out of tune C&W songs.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

ziggysego

Well that's my summer f*cked now. Only thing I had booked.
Testing Accessibility

ballinaman

Quote from: armaghniac on July 08, 2014, 04:02:49 PM
I think the fans should walk up and down Clonliffe Road singing out of tune C&W songs.
Do sure...pop into the Sunset House for a drink with the locals on the way home, they'll be very nice to you  ;D

Under Lights

My handling fee- will I get my handling fee returned???!!!
THE FUDGING REFUND LOTTERY

Under Lights

Us in the North going to be screwed with the exchange rate as well- cost around £62 at the time- only worth £60 now.

Hereiam

What about the transaction fee for paying to a different country (f**king banks) who is going to refund that.