dublin7

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on November 27, 2021, 09:32:39 PM
Quote from: Itchy on November 27, 2021, 09:09:17 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on November 27, 2021, 09:00:27 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on November 27, 2021, 07:37:13 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on November 26, 2021, 11:04:11 PM
Quote from: general_lee on November 26, 2021, 10:26:57 PM
Quote from: Main Street on November 26, 2021, 02:36:59 PM
SPL title winners go straight into the 2021/22 CL group stage, that's an attractive proposition and should be the out and out main target of this season.
100%, I firmly believe this is the goal. A very achievable one at that.

It's. a 50/50 shot. Of course it's achievable. Celtic/Rangers have a far superior budget to anyone else in the SPL

Seriously who exactly do you think you're up against?

Still a wakner. I'm calling you put every time. Slide on troll
I'm still right though & your stupid.

Celtic/Rangers have budgets that are far superior to anyone else in their league. It's a joke.

Shamrock Rovers won the LOI this year & their budget was bigger than some SPL clubs. I mean Celtic fans went mental because they didn't win 10 league titles on a row. Only in Scotland is ridiculously stupid achievements like this a thing

How many Leinsters and all irelands have dublin in a row at this stage?

Think it's 11 leinsters and zero all Irelands

GAA is an amateur sport. If you don't know the difference that's your bad. In soccer you can buy/sign players to win trophies to be successful that you can't do in GAA( unless you are Kildare/seanie Johnston)

Good to see you pointing out the dubs underachievement this year as well just like Celtic.  They didn't win the All Ireland so it's a failure of a year. Similar to Celtic.Like them they've far bigger budget/squads to almost everyone else they compete against so if they don't win the the title questions have to be asked as to why not

charlieTully

dublin7

Quote from: charlieTully on November 28, 2021, 11:04:25 AM
TROLLLLLLLLLL
Good man Charlie. If that's all you can offer jog on you trolllllllll!

Have any of you Celtic fans even seen them play this season? I've been working in Edinburgh (with Rangers fans) and been to several Hearts games. I've been offered tickets to Rangers Celtic but I want no part of those games. I much prefer going to Tynecastle. Standard of football is similar to LOI but Hearts have a ground that's far superior to anything in LOI. Some the sides like St Mirren, Dundee are really poor and would struggle in the LOI

charlieTully

Quote from: dublin7 on November 28, 2021, 03:37:56 PM
TROLLLLLLLLLL

Have any of you Celtic fans even seen them play this season? I've been working in Edinburgh (with Rangers fans) and been to several Hearts games. I've been offered tickets to Rangers Celtic but I want no part of those games. I much prefer going to Tynecastle. Standard of football is similar to LOI but Hearts have a ground that's far superior to anything in LOI. Some the sides like St Mirren, Dundee are really poor and would struggle in the LOI

Pretty much sums you up. Tynecastle. Wtf like.

dublin7

Quote from: charlieTully on November 28, 2021, 03:51:58 PM
TROLLLLLLLLLL

Sums you up Charlie. WTF  You're just an ignorant bigot. It's only twats like yourself who don't go to games who come out with nonsense like this.

Hearts/Rangers fans despite what fools like yourself think are actually normal friendly people. You might that hard to believe but religion has never come up when I've met them in work/pub or at games.

If you ever went to games and met them rather than judging them from a barstool you might realise that

charlieTully

Quote from: dublin7 on November 28, 2021, 05:00:38 PM
TROLLLLLLLLLL

Sums you up Charlie. WTF  You're just an ignorant bigot. It's only twats like yourself who don't go to games who come out with nonsense like this.

Hearts/Rangers fans despite what fools like yourself think are actually normal friendly people. You might that hard to believe but religion has never come up when I've met them in work/pub or at games.

If you ever went to games and met them rather than judging them from a barstool you might realise that

Do you sing up to our knees in fenian blood at mini greyskull?

general_lee

Hearts fan like! Taking your westbrittery seriously Dublin7 haha

Targetman

Quote from: dublin7 on November 28, 2021, 05:00:38 PM
TROLLLLLLLLLL

Go to Tynecastle when they're playing Celtic and you'll see how normal and friendly they are!!

bennydorano

Ah... The Purple Huns

BBC News - Hearts apologises after loyalist song played at stadium
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-59120286

dublin7

Quote from: bennydorano on November 28, 2021, 05:43:24 PM
Ah... The Purple Huns

BBC News - Hearts apologises after loyalist song played at stadium
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-59120286

Purple Huns? Christ you're a bigot. That's Scottish football to alot of people who never go to games. Their experience is based simply on what they see on tv or read on twitter. Sheer nonsense

bennydorano

I've been to Edinburgh numerous times, spent a lot of time in Leith, been to Easter Road, I don't like Hearts, but nevermind the deflection, no comment on the blatant act of institulionised sectarianism there chief?? Or the numerous acts of thuggery against Neil Lennon over the years? Great wee club alrite

I also agree with the others, you're nothing but a shit stirring Troll, I wouldn't believe your oath, I'd say you've never darkened Tynecastle's door..

ned

Please don't converse with the stirrer. Talks absolute crap.
You only have to look at LOI teams results against Scottish lower division teams to realise he hasn't the faintest.

Keyser soze

Please continue to engage with him, it's been such a long time since somebody make a fool of themselves so spectacularly on the board.

Tynecastle  ;D ;D ;D ;D

imtommygunn

;D ;D ;D

I don't even know that much about scottish football but know that much lol.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians