what happened in France ......

Started by Mike Sheehy, March 24, 2012, 08:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

.......Doesn't a 7-year-old child being chased down and shot in the head deserve at least one mildly outraged thread :(

Well, I will go on record as saying this is wrong and no amount of whataboutrey by Seafoid or give her dixie will justify this.

Lecale2

Mike Sheehy

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16193987

This is what happened. It happended almost a week ago which is why I am wondering why the F**k nobody  on this board hs commented on it.

Apparentely this board has a blind spot when it comes to certain 7-year olds gettin shot in the head :(

Tony Baloney

At one stage I was gonna start a thread on this but I hadn't the stomach for the usual suspects to weigh in blaming Israel and USA.

Nally Stand

I must have missed the thread you started about all those killed in Israeli air strikes in the last few weeks too  ::)

FFS who isn't disgusted at what happened in France. Children were shot in the head FFS....don't start pretending you give one flying fcuk enough to start a thread to talk about it though, when it is so blindingly obvious you only started the thread to stir shite. Then again, stirring shite seems to be your raison d'ĂȘtre.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Benny Sweeney

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 24, 2012, 10:32:16 AM
I must have missed the thread you started about all those killed in Israeli air strikes in the last few weeks too  ::)

FFS who isn't disgusted at what happened in France. Children were shot in the head FFS....don't start pretending you give one flying fcuk enough to start a thread to talk about it though, when it is so blindingly obvious you only started the thread to stir shite. Then again, stirring shite seems to be your raison d'ĂȘtre.

While I would normally agree with the sentiment, given your posting and thread history its like the Kettle calling the pot black.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on March 24, 2012, 09:16:29 AM
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16193987

This is what happened. It happended almost a week ago which is why I am wondering why the F**k nobody  on this board hs commented on it.

Apparentely this board has a blind spot when it comes to certain 7-year olds gettin shot in the head :(

Why has it taken YOU a week to start a thread on it??

Disgusting to use an event like this just to have a go at other users on an internet discussion board. Pathetic.

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

orangeman

There's far,far worse happening every dayin in parts of the world and there's not a word about it -

Why not just start a thread about all the injustices and bruatality in different parts of the world ?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: orangeman on March 24, 2012, 11:32:30 AM
There's far,far worse happening every dayin in parts of the world and there's not a word about it -

Why not just start a thread about all the injustices and bruatality in different parts of the world ?
Same sentiments apply to any of the Gaza/Israel threads?

orangeman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 24, 2012, 11:39:36 AM
Quote from: orangeman on March 24, 2012, 11:32:30 AM

Same sentiments apply to any of the Gaza/Israel threads?

Yep. The world is full of evil people who commit evil acts on other human beings, day in day out.

Hardy

Well, exactly. That's the point, in a perverse way. The world IS full of evil people (and, more importantly, evil institutions) who commit evil acts on other human beings, day in day out. It's the choices people make of which evil acts they condemn and those they ignore that are telling.

orangeman

Maybe there's an acceptable level of evil ??

Some governments condemn as evil certain regimes whilst other regimes are allowed to and even encouraged to commit even more evil in other places.

Is it time for the board to draw up a league table for the most evil regimes / places in the world or would this be futile given that some will say Israel and USA are innocent in what they're doing in the middle East etc etc ?.

The league table would be interesting all the same.

Plus there's the added factor of news management, i.e the places we either don't know about or else the truth is being suppressed.

give her dixie

To start with, I totally condemn the murder of the children, the father, and the 3 soldiers by a crazed lunatic. Anyone with any sense of humanity would do likewise. However Mike, by bringing up their deaths to have a go at me and Seafoid is way out of line. 7 people died at his hands, and you chose to bring up only 3 deaths.

2 weeks ago, 9 children and 7 adults were murdered by the US in Afghanistan, and 26 Palestinians were slaughtered by US bombs and bullets, and supported by Obama and Clinton.

I totally condemn all killings of people by anyone, no matter the circumstances, and have been on record in the past in my condemnation. No matter who carries out the killing.

For you to bring up the deaths of children to have a go at me and others is unacceptable, and out of order. Show some respect for humanity please, and just because I don't start a thread for every murder, doesn't mean I don't care.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Eamonnca1

As much sympathy as I have for the Palestinians, these jihadists are a f**king menace and in the nuclear age every single one of us should be terrified of them. They're willing to go out and cause massive loss of life and don't care if they blow themselves up in the process. That sicko in France probably thought he was going out in a blaze of glory after what he did. Mental stuff altogether.