Cycling

Started by Jimmy, February 18, 2010, 10:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 23, 2011, 09:24:14 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on September 23, 2011, 06:45:56 PM
....why not keep the personal insults to yourself until such times as we run into one another!

Oh I'll have plenty gathered up by then, don't you worry!
Ach aye sure with such liberal hate, you'll have plenty of them
However I have my doubts whether you'd have the balls to deliver  8)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Eamonnca1

Tyrones own

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 23, 2011, 11:18:04 PM
*snore*
Pathetic response... didn't even have the tulips to bait or to a lesser extent, call my bluff  ;D

:D
  - Walter Lippmann

gerry

looking forward to the worlds tomorrow, hopefully less crashes than the ladies today
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

I'm looking forward to the Eamon/TO meeting.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gerry

Denn Forever

Quote from: ONeill on September 24, 2011, 09:48:38 PM

The 4 Ball I like to see at next year's Golf Classic is

Tyrones Own, Muppet, Nally Stand and MGHU.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

bennydorano

Quote from: gerry on September 24, 2011, 09:44:37 PM
looking forward to the worlds tomorrow, hopefully less crashes than the ladies today
Have a £5 ew on Kittel @28/1. Sprinters course by  all accounts & little value in backing Cav (fav) or Gilbert.

Tyrones own

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 24, 2011, 10:09:14 PM
Quote from: ONeill on September 24, 2011, 09:48:38 PM

The 4 Ball I like to see at next year's Golf Classic is

Tyrones Own, Muppet, Nally Stand and MGHU.
If at all possible...I'd actually quite enjoy that.
  - Walter Lippmann

bennydorano

Cavendish is some pup

gerry

He has some burst of speed, I can't see him topping this year for results as the  htc team where built around him. I suppose we will have to wait and see.

bennydorano

I'd say ur right, strange that a huge team like HTC never bothered with GC's, at SKY it'll be very different, a team with huge GC ambitions, but they aren't going  to pay him millions to work for Wiggins either, up to Sky management to manage it correctly. Sky's only other accquisition so far is a Columbian climber, although Eisel is coming with Cav apparently.

maddog

Quote from: bennydorano on September 25, 2011, 08:30:38 PM
I'd say ur right, strange that a huge team like HTC never bothered with GC's, at SKY it'll be very different, a team with huge GC ambitions, but they aren't going  to pay him millions to work for Wiggins either, up to Sky management to manage it correctly. Sky's only other accquisition so far is a Columbian climber, although Eisel is coming with Cav apparently.

Id like to see Cavendish start to win a few more of the classics like Paris-Roubaix, Tour of Flanders etc, would put him truly amongst the greats if he isnt there already. Brilliant stuff from him and his team today, fair play to the lad. His kick over the first few metres of the sprint is what wins it. Sheer power.

robertemmet

Just over a week to go to the Tour Of South Derry hosted by Carn Wheelers - http://www.carnwheelers.co.uk/news/details/?id=287

Bingo

On another note, Aldi have their winter cycling gear in today. I got a bit from Lidl a few weeks back and it was spot on, Aldi is, by all accounts, just as good and great value.