Most important irishmen of the 20th Century

Started by bcarrier, October 05, 2007, 04:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

The One Liner Police are prepping the electric chair for hoopsaaa

Puckoon

I think he will feel fried enough in the morning. Sounds like he might have had a few - no one is that bad a speller!

hoopsaaa

Well then i may type a whle lotta lines about very little. Important Irishmen to me

My Dad - RIP - good ordinary man. Knew what was really important and you could never ever impress him.

My wee cub - had three girls first and was very happy with them. But now i have a son. Look foward to seeing him do his own thing. Mayybe he will be a good speller.

Uncle Peter -former IRA man - became a "sticky". He used to talk about books and stuff like Macbeth when no one else knew what he was talking about but me. Knew what was really important and you could never ever impress him.

My Granda - because we had fun.

Bobby Sands - because he walked the line.

hoopsaaa

Bushmills 3/4 bottle. One glass of Beer. One nice glass of Rioja. One Indian.  ;)

Puckoon

Quote from: hoopsaaa on October 06, 2007, 12:48:43 AM
Well then i may type a whle lotta lines about very little. Important Irishmen to me

My Dad - RIP - good ordinary man. Knew what was really important and you could never ever impress him.

My wee cub - had three girls first and was very happy with them. But now i have a son. Look foward to seeing him do his own thing. Mayybe he will be a good speller.

Uncle Peter -former IRA man - became a "sticky". He used to talk about books and stuff like Macbeth when no one else knew what he was talking about but me. Knew what was really important and you could never ever impress him.

My Granda - because we had fun

Bobby Sands - because he walked the line.

Cant ask for more than that for your last post of the evening hoopsaaa. Go on ahead to the scratcher before you get even more sentimental and stop me from going out on a good charge of half-uns.

Ps, are you married to an indian?

hoopsaaa

Naa but when she's in bad form she like an apache with a blunt tomahamk :D

ziggysego

hoops, word of advice. Becareful what you reveal about yourself, you might regret it in the morning!
Testing Accessibility

hoopsaaa

Ziggy advice taken. But i never post anything on the board that i will not stand over nor put my name to.

Puckoon

Quote from: hoopsaaa on October 06, 2007, 12:55:51 AM
Naa but when she's in bad form she like an apache with a blunt tomahamk :D

Quote from: hoopsaaa on October 06, 2007, 01:03:17 AM
Ziggy advice taken. But i never post anything on the board that i will not stand over nor put my name to.

I hope the wife doesnt make you put your name to that!
Later fellas.

hoopsaaa

Board lesson - life lesson - NEVER DISCUSS POLITICS IN PUBLIC.

hoopsaaa

hoopsaaa

Hardstation - why did you think i was waaannkst? Not my style.

hoopsaaa

Not my style. Speling better when stone cold. This week as a poor one on the board for me. If you try any discussion on politics they all go off on one.

Chrisowc

Quote from: hoopsaaa on October 06, 2007, 01:24:01 AM
Not my style. Speling better when stone cold. This week as a poor one on the board for me. If you try any discussion on politics they all go off on one.

Knew that would happen when I read the title of your Irish war veteran thread.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

hoopsaaa

Yep and my initial thoght there was a man 105 years old and what he had seen.