US Open 2017

Started by DrinkingHarp, June 13, 2017, 07:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

The weather will play a factor this weekend as they are calling for storms on Friday and Sunday throughout those days.

Top three should be Hideki, Rory and Henrik with Hideki winning by 3-4. 25 ea to win.

Looking at the odds throughout the field I am throwing 10 each on the following to win for best ROI.

Koepka         40-1
Duffner         50-1
Horschel       65-1
Snedeker      80-1
Niebrugge   275-1

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

stew

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on June 13, 2017, 07:36:29 PM
The weather will play a factor this weekend as they are calling for storms on Friday and Sunday throughout those days.

Top three should be Hideki, Rory and Henrik with Hideki winning by 3-4. 25 ea to win.

Looking at the odds throughout the field I am throwing 10 each on the following to win for best ROI.

Koepka         40-1
Duffner         50-1
Horschel       65-1
Snedeker      80-1
Niebrugge   275-1

I will pick my tenner bets the morra. Hitting it straight and long is a premium however putting is king at tge us open so my money will not be anywhere Rory.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Boycey

Quote from: stew on June 13, 2017, 11:58:21 PM

Koepka         40-1
Duffner         50-1
Horschel       65-1
Snedeker      80-1
Niebrugge   275-1

I will pick my tenner bets the morra. Hitting it straight and long is a premium however putting is king at tge us open so my money will not be anywhere Rory.

This is the same Rory that has won the US Open before like?

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on June 14, 2017, 03:09:39 PM

Koepka         40-1
Duffner         50-1
Horschel       65-1
Snedeker      80-1
Niebrugge   275-1

In fairness those conditions where not normal US Open conditions, Congressional was wet and like a dartboard that week.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Boycey

Quote from: Minder on June 14, 2017, 03:11:21 PM

Koepka         40-1
Duffner         50-1
Horschel       65-1
Snedeker      80-1
Niebrugge   275-1

In fairness those conditions where not normal US Open conditions, Congressional was wet and like a dartboard that week.

Ah I was being flippant, the notion that he can't putt is a load of bollix mind..

He did win that week by a cricket score so nobody else noticed it was dartboard like

Keyser soze

Quote from: Boycey on June 14, 2017, 03:16:07 PM

Koepka         40-1
Duffner         50-1
Horschel       65-1
Snedeker      80-1
Niebrugge   275-1

Ah I was being flippant, the notion that he can't putt is a load of bollix mind..

He did win that week by a cricket score so nobody else noticed it was dartboard like

Jeez how many sports can this guy play  ;)

screenexile

Koepka         40-1
Duffner         50-1
Horschel       65-1
Snedeker      80-1
Niebrugge   275-1

In fairness his putting stats are well down the pecking order among the top players. A lack of competitive golf and his changing putter AGAIN is making me stay away from him. Hard to look past DJ but John Rahm definitely worth a shout!

Boycey

Quote from: screenexile on June 14, 2017, 03:33:02 PM

Koepka         40-1
Duffner         50-1
Horschel       65-1
Snedeker      80-1
Niebrugge   275-1

In fairness his putting stats are well down the pecking order among the top players. A lack of competitive golf and his changing putter AGAIN is making me stay away from him. Hard to look past DJ but John Rahm definitely worth a shout!

His winning stats ain't too bad...

He's a streaky putter but if you drive like he does and play iron shots like he does you will give yourself plenty of chances to win. I won't be backing him this week as he's got to be undercooked with so little golf this year.

Puckoon

That's the best way to describe him - his putting is streaky. Hard to bet on a putter that's so up and down. Remember - guys don't change putters when they are putting well...

stiffler

Sticking with fowler until he wins a major 20-1.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

thewobbler

DJ just had wain and only arrived at the course last night.

He might have become an in the zone machine the past year or two, but I doubt his head will be in the right place.

Milltown Row2

Went for Johnston Rahman Lowry and Scott
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Quote from: stiffler on June 14, 2017, 05:50:17 PM
Sticking with fowler until he wins a major 20-1.
Hope you aren't waiting as long as I was for Garcia !
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gmac

Thomas pieters or  stenson for someone outside the favs

stew

Koepka         40-1
Duffner         50-1
Horschel       65-1
Snedeker      80-1
Niebrugge   275-1

Not the same Rory, that Rory was up among the best putters in the world at the time he won his US Open, so no, to answer your question, this is not the same Rory!

I hope he wins it but no money will be going on him from my pocket.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.