Time for U2 to shuffle off before the corpse smells?

Started by Shamrock Shore, March 10, 2014, 03:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PW Nally

Quote from: Therealdonald on February 02, 2018, 04:19:38 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on February 02, 2018, 03:59:06 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 02, 2018, 09:15:32 AM
Qd for the craic for tickets to see if I could get them (even though I would prob give as presents to someone deserving). €200 + fees for the one ticket I was offered. In Row Mayo. For Mon night in Point.

Now they can go f**k the f**k off.

€200 for one ticket???

What's Row Mayo?

Just wide of the Hill goal post closest to the scoreboard. Normally were you'll find Mayo shots in the last 10 mins of an AIF.
Another geographically challenged Dub. I blame the GAA for not allowing you play outside the M50.

BennyCake

Qd for the craic for tickets to see if I could get them (even though I would prob give as presents to someone deserving). €200 + fees for the one ticket I was offered. In Row Mayo. For Mon night in Point.

€200 for one ticket???

What's Row Mayo?

Just wide of the Hill goal post closest to the scoreboard. Normally were you'll find Mayo shots in the last 10 mins of an AIF.

That's shocking shooting if they're actually playing into the Canal End at the time. No wonder they haven't won that AI yet.

Therealdonald

Quote from: PW Nally on February 02, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

€200 for one ticket???

What's Row Mayo?

Another geographically challenged Dub. I blame the GAA for not allowing you play outside the M50.

It was tongue in cheek boys. I know the stage is in the Hill, funny CoC would have needed posts as wide as U2's stage to have scored that free two years ago into the hill end...

BennyCake

Quote from: Therealdonald on February 02, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
Quote from: PW Nally on February 02, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

€200 for one ticket???

What's Row Mayo?

It was tongue in cheek boys. I know the stage is in the Hill, funny CoC would have needed posts as wide as U2's stage to have scored that free two years ago into the hill end...

Bono's head was wider again.

Shamrock Shore

€200 for one ticket???

What's Row Mayo?

Yes - I shit you not.

Row Mayo  = row so far back from stage it may actually be in County Mayo  ::)

BennyCake

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on February 02, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

€200 for one ticket???

What's Row Mayo?

Yes - I shit you not.

Row Mayo  = row so far back from stage it may actually be in County Mayo  ::)

That's mental money.

That's the same with Newry's Pairc Esler. Some of the rows are so far back they're in County Armagh  ;D

Puckoon

The fuckin Eagles are at it over here too - upwards in the $200's.

U2 was maybe $115 last year including the ticketmaster taxes and fees and stuff.

BennyCake

Quote from: Puckoon on February 02, 2018, 04:51:43 PM
The fuckin Eagles are at it over here too - upwards in the $200's.

U2 was maybe $115 last year including the ticketmaster taxes and fees and stuff.

Feckin' mental. I could think of better things to spend £200 on.

StGallsGAA

No money in making records now so they rape the fans on the price of the tickets. Cnuts

Gmac

Saw them last night in San Jose still sound great but I wasn't that impressed with the set list and encore was bad ,  atmosphere at concert was terrible

Jim_Murphy_74

magpie seanie

Gmac

$60 for my ticket 20 of that was fees so not bad

Eamonnca1

Saw them last night in San Jose. Tickets were about $42. Great value, and a great show. The boys are as talented as ever. Not getting any younger but they're still going strong and producing new material. I tip my hat to them.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM