20+ murdered in US school shooting. Many primary school children among the dead.

Started by Puckoon, December 14, 2012, 06:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Capt Pat

In a country where every lunatic can have a gun this is what happens.

Puckoon

Just desperate. I really despair. Bunch of young souls probably waved and kissed the parents goodbye this morning thinking its just another day of playground fun and games.

J70

Expect the NRA to come out and tell us that if some of those teachers or children had been packing heat, they could have stopped the gunman sooner.   ::)

JimStynes

Puckoon

JimStynes

God help those poor families and also the children who witnessed what happened.

balladmaker

Unbelievably sad .. The US Government is as guilty as the lunatic who pulled the trigger for allowing everyone access to guns ... Tragic.

FermPundit

Just read on RTE Twitter that one entire classroom of students is unaccounted for
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

stew

Why cant these horrible animals just kill themselves instead of taking out a boatload of children and other innocent people?

Horrible news, just hideous and I dont know how the families recover from this!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Iceman

I'll man up and admit I've choked back a few tears this morning watching all this transpire on the news. The images of distraught parents racing to the school to check if their child is alive, pictures of teachers shepherding P1s and P2's through a car park in utter terror will sit with me for a long time. 17 children reported dead so far and 7 adults including the 20yr old Gunman. Heart breaking stuff  :'(
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

stew

Quote from: The Iceman on December 14, 2012, 06:31:50 PM
I'll man up and admit I've choked back a few tears this morning watching all this transpire on the news. The images of distraught parents racing to the school to check if their child is alive, pictures of teachers shepherding P1s and P2's through a car park in utter terror will sit with me for a long time. 17 children reported dead so far and 7 adults including the 20yr old Gunman. Heart breaking stuff  :'(

18 kids dead, a class full of kids are missing apparently, 17 kids in this class according to CNN.

The have killed a 20 year old in the killing with some other man arrested from the bushes in camouflage trousers, he seems to be an accomplice but when questioned he turned to a parent on the scene and said" I didnt do it" Time will tell.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.