Sober for October!

Started by No wides, September 27, 2016, 09:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asal Mor

Heard this one is hilarious...

Nigel White

Hoping to catch The Passion of St Tibulus

Nigel White

There's a greedy cnut just after walking into cinema with a gallon carton of coke a hundredweight of popcorn and a 3 pint carton of ice cream. The film is 2 hours long But he'll still have his work cut out to get that guzzled before it's over

Mickey Linden

Quote from: Nigel White on October 08, 2016, 08:41:16 PM
There's a greedy cnut just after walking into cinema with a gallon carton of coke a hundredweight of popcorn and a 3 pint carton of ice cream. The film is 2 hours long But he'll still have his work cut out to get that guzzled before it's over
[/quote
What is it ur watching? Must be a thriller?

Nigel White

Anthropoid. It was very good actually. Where Eagles Dare with reality

ziggy90

Quote from: Nigel White on October 08, 2016, 10:46:14 PM
Anthropoid. It was very good actually. Where Eagles Dare with reality

Great story. I read Hhh by Laurent Binet and have also seen Operation Daybreak a previous dramatisation of Heydrich's assassination.
I very seldom go to the pictures and was wondering if this is a film worth going to see or shall I wait for the dvd?
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Tony Baloney

How did Movie Recommendations get into Sober for October?!

Ziggy as a rule I try to get to the cinema for "spectacular" films where you need the big screen to appreciate it. I would presume something like this would be fine at home.

ziggy90

That's what I was thinking Tony, cheers.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

No wides

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 09, 2016, 09:57:17 AM
How did Movie Recommendations get into Sober for October?!

Ziggy as a rule I try to get to the cinema for "spectacular" films where you need the big screen to appreciate it. I would presume something like this would be fine at home.

Not much else to do lol - we are heading to see the girl on the train.