Strange PM's

Started by Peter Solan the Great, March 22, 2011, 04:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Solan the Great

I have been getting rather strange PM's of late. I just noticed the latest one today even though it was sent a few days ago. The first one was from a guy called Sligonian. I cant ever remember interacting with him/her before.

"PSTG im not sure im confortable with you starting threads like mayo murder one, considering the war of words youve waged on the mayolads and vice versa tbh...maybe you should let others start threads like this to do with mayo, free world and all but maybe you should let these issues go..as you know this could descend into madness, and with the grammar stuff already you know the mayolads are waiting and wanting to bite. Thats all im going to say."

The second one was from a Mayo guy called Farrandeelin. ironically at the same time he published a thread asking for me to be banned.

"Hi pstg. You certainly are making us Mayo people looking ignorant. You can tell me to sod off (which you probably will) but it's not going to work. You're so foolish to believe the 6 counties are British!!  So if the 6 counties are British, when did Mayo become Irish? Oh yes that's right, since the beginning of  time, just like the occupied 6 counties. PS, if you and your blueshirt friend mayogodhelpus continuing spouting this load of shite with regards the 6 counties, then we're well and truly fucked when Enda Kenny becomes leader."

Anyone else receive strange pm's of late?

AZOffaly

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 22, 2011, 04:03:45 PM
Classy move.

Well I dont really understand them young fella. Can you make sense of them?

ziggysego

I didn't want to comment on the original thread, as there was an outside chance you were being genuine for once.

This thread proves you weren't. You're low!
Testing Accessibility

Poc me

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 22, 2011, 04:04:33 PM
Classy move.

Well I dont really understand them young fella. Can you make sense of them?

I'm no great shakes with deciphering codes but they seem to be aiming the accusation that you'are a bit of a gobshite...i may be wrong... ::)

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: ziggysego on March 22, 2011, 04:15:57 PM
I didn't want to comment on the original thread, as there was an outside chance you were being genuine for once.

This thread proves you weren't. You're low!

Was there an original strange PM's thread?

heffo

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 22, 2011, 04:02:43 PM
I have been getting rather strange PM's of late. I just noticed the latest one today even though it was sent a few days ago. The first one was from a guy called Sligonian. I cant ever remember interacting with him/her before.

"PSTG im not sure im confortable with you starting threads like mayo murder one, considering the war of words youve waged on the mayolads and vice versa tbh...maybe you should let others start threads like this to do with mayo, free world and all but maybe you should let these issues go..as you know this could descend into madness, and with the grammar stuff already you know the mayolads are waiting and wanting to bite. Thats all im going to say."

The second one was from a Mayo guy called Farrandeelin. ironically at the same time he published a thread asking for me to be banned.

"Hi pstg. You certainly are making us Mayo people looking ignorant. You can tell me to sod off (which you probably will) but it's not going to work. You're so foolish to believe the 6 counties are British!!  So if the 6 counties are British, when did Mayo become Irish? Oh yes that's right, since the beginning of  time, just like the occupied 6 counties. PS, if you and your blueshirt friend mayogodhelpus continuing spouting this load of shite with regards the 6 counties, then we're well and truly fucked when Enda Kenny becomes leader."

I know when I receive a private message that is intended to remain private, I keep it that way.

ross4life

PM=Private message, try keeping it that way PSTG.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: ross4life on March 22, 2011, 04:24:17 PM
PM=Private message, try keeping it that way PSTG.

I don't keep secrets Ross4life. I watched the movie Dilemma starring Vince Vaughn, and I couldnt stand the way the Knockmore man mad a dig at Mayogodhelpus and said I would get it all out in the open.

fitzroyalty

I realise the irony in this post, but if you don't engage he'll look an ever bigger p***k and will eventually disappear.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 22, 2011, 04:02:43 PM

You started a thread on people getting murdered in Mayo to entice them into another war of words which is pretty sick. Your a sick man posting my pm aswell. You outed yourself as Galwayman on another thread just for others interest he is not a mayoman.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

Final Whistle

Funnily enough I got one too, but was not intended for me. Do you remember PSTG? It read;

"
Dear RealLaoisLad,

Im confused about my sexuality, all day long all I can think about is Conor Mortimer in a pair of shorts. I actually went to the UCD hosted sigerson this month to catch a glimpse of him. He is my hero and I stole a pair of his boxers from his hotel room. I have not been able to go to work since as I have been playing with them and myself since. I know you had the same problem with both Jamie Carragher and Colm Parkinson back in the day. How did you get over it?

Confused,

PSTG"

I wasn't going to reveal but in the spirit of openness and all!  :P :P :P

laoislad

Quote from: Final Whistle on March 22, 2011, 04:46:04 PM
Funnily enough I got one too, but was not intended for me. Do you remember PSTG? It read;

"
Dear RealLaoisLad,

Im confused about my sexuality, all day long all I can think about is Conor Mortimer in a pair of shorts. I actually went to the UCD hosted sigerson this month to catch a glimpse of him. He is my hero and I stole a pair of his boxers from his hotel room. I have not been able to go to work since as I have been playing with them and myself since. I know you had the same problem with both Jamie Carragher and Colm Parkinson back in the day. How did you get over it?

Confused,

PSTG"

I wasn't going to reveal but in the spirit of openness and all!  :P :P :P

You were going well up until the Colm Parkinson bit..
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gallsman

Classy move.

Board stalwart stew tried the same thing with a PM I sent him last year and ended up looking like a boring, miserable twat.

Final Whistle

He wasn't writing it to you! You're not the RLL, you are Laoislad-I know you are a pretender to being the biggest Laois troll on here-but you are not quite there yet! ;) ;) ;)