Ulster Club SFC 2018

Started by oakleaflad, October 03, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Was it a Coalisland minor who came off the bench and kicked two wonder scores off the outside of the boot?

Dire Ear

bennydorano

For all the talk of the Crossmaglen  O'Neill's I reckon Coalisland should be more concerned with trying to keep Kyle Carragher tied up, he's been the main dangerman imo. I also really cant see why Cross are such big favourites, still would be timid enough backing against them tbh.

tonto1888

Quote from: Walter Cronc on November 02, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
Was it a Coalisland minor who came off the bench and kicked two wonder scores off the outside of the boot?

Dunno about Coalisland but a young cross lad came on int he final and scored two super points

on the sideline

Are tg4 showing the match tonight?

BennyCake

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

armaghniac

Coalisland down to 13, poor game, Cross wining by one point after having wind in first half.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Dire Ear

MK

Harold Disgracey

13 a side now, Johnny Hanratty sent off. 7 each 15 mins gone in 2nd half.

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Harold Disgracey

ONeill

Coalisland lack of cool heads late on cost them. At 10-9 down they had a chance of easy point or work a 50/50 goal. Blasted wide going for point. Then two basic soloing errors when breaking after that ruined both moves. Aaron Kernan really stepped up those last 10 mins.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

LeoMc

Hard luck to Fianna. They had a chance to take a big scalp but lack of composure cost them.
Coming from Tyrone it is a long way to get back to there .