ROSCOMMON v MEATH...

Started by Shrewdness, February 22, 2015, 09:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

At least our rubby loving Co Board and Clubrossie officers didn't have their day ruined by a pesky "Gaelic" match.
Refixture presumably 21 or 22 March if no rubby on.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on March 01, 2015, 07:22:20 PM
At least our rubby loving Co Board and Clubrossie officers didn't have their day ruined by a pesky "Gaelic" match.
Refixture presumably 21 or 22 March if no rubby on.

I blame Paul O'Connell myself.

Jinxy

We should have been given the points.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Any word of a new day for this?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

muppet

MWWSI 2017

thejuice

To answer my own ceist, 22nd of March

Rossfan

Ros, Meath, Laois and Galway now have 5 straight weekends of NFL and 2 or 3 U 21 games also in the same period.
We might get 2 games then for the rest of the year  :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Shrewdness

Second time around for this fixture next Sunday, after snow forced it's cancellation 2 weeks ago... It's a crucial fixture for both counties, locked on 5 points with Cavan.. The loser next Sunday will still have to observe matters at the relegation end of the division. For the winner, it should guarantee Division 2 football next year, and will also propel them into the Promotion race.

Rossie11

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 16, 2015, 02:06:54 PM
Second time around for this fixture next Sunday, after snow forced it's cancellation 2 weeks ago... It's a crucial fixture for both counties, locked on 5 points with Cavan.. The loser next Sunday will still have to observe matters at the relegation end of the division. For the winner, it should guarantee Division 2 football next year, and will also propel them into the Promotion race.
I would say its more of a free hit for both teams. Losing isn't a disaster as they both have 5pts in the bag. A draw would mean both are safe and still in with a chance of going up.
Winning would project either in with a real shot of promotion.
On that basis you should see both teams going out with a positive devil may care attitude. Makings of a good game

Rossie11

Galway 14/1 to be relegated while only 4/1 to lift the trophy!!
After been in Salthill yesterday I know which is the best value bet..

Syferus

This division must be driving the bookies daft.

thejuice

Meath u21's from last nights loss to Kildare . Expect a few to line out at the weekend.

J Hannigan;

M Flood, G McGowan, L Ferguson;
S Dowling, B Power, S McEntee;

A Flanagan; H Rooney;

P Harnan, R O Coileain, C Rooney;
J Wallace, P Kennelly, E Wallace

Subs: B Duggan, J McEntee, B Dardis, F Ward

Good to see Rooney is healthy again. Tormey is out for the rest of the league who is quite a loss for us.

I don't expect any big line up changes, maybe E Wallace will start ahead of O'Sullivan this week. Hopefully the lads won't go to sleep when they get in front this time.

gibbs32

Rossies will beat meath but it will be a hard fought match. Id say we will need goals for this game and the way murtagh and smith played last night  its certainly in us