24 (19.4%)
Down
34 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Voting closed: March 03, 2015, 02:53:23 PM

Rossfan

Quote from: seafoid on March 25, 2015, 07:36:58 AM
Quote from: gibbs32 on March 23, 2015, 11:10:19 PM
Here here. We have to play the best to reach long term goal of summit. Madness from posters to suggest we will learn more by staying in div2. That is bs. We should grasp this and kick on which im confident we will.
Depends. Ros have a lot of potential but they need to do the iterations. It takes time to build a sustainable winning formula.
Supporters need to be patient. Maybe d2 would be better for the moment ?
If ye promise to stay up we would consider staying down - if we could rely on ye  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Best of luck to both Roscommon and Galway at the weekend, espevially now Marty Duffy's reffing.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Shrewdness

I thought someone said it was Michael Duffy?.. How can they do this to us? Ah well, the dream of promotion was nice while it lasted. Farr, are you sure it's Marty Duffy >:(

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 25, 2015, 05:39:36 PM
I thought someone said it was Michael Duffy?.. How can they do this to us? Ah well, the dream of promotion was nice while it lasted. Farr, are you sure it's Marty Duffy >:(

You could be right, either way there isn't much between them.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

thejuice

Meath (FL Division 2 v Down)

Paddy O'Rourke;

Donnacha Tobin, Conor McGill, Donal Keogan;
Mickey Burke, Kevin Reilly, Brian Power;

Bryan Menton, Adam Flanagan;

Graham Reilly, Padraic Harnan, James McEntee;
Eamon Wallace, Michael Newman, Mark O'Sullivan.

I fully expect us to win now there is some St. Vincent's/Curragha stock on the field.

I really hope there is a strong finish to the league although that line up doesn't suggest a massive shift in approach. Same midfield pairing as before which haven't done the best the last two times out.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Itchy

Cavan to beat Westmeath.
Galway to beat Roscommon
Kildare to beat Laois
Meath to beat Down

The group will be all over the place with these results.

Hardy

Quote from: thejuice on March 27, 2015, 06:23:16 PM
Meath (FL Division 2 v Down)

Paddy O'Rourke;

Donnacha Tobin, Conor McGill, Donal Keogan;
Mickey Burke, Kevin Reilly, Brian Power;

Bryan Menton, Adam Flanagan;

Graham Reilly, Padraic Harnan, James McEntee;
Eamon Wallace, Michael Newman, Mark O'Sullivan.

I fully expect us to win now there is some St. Vincent's/Curragha stock on the field.

I really hope there is a strong finish to the league although that line up doesn't suggest a massive shift in approach. Same midfield pairing as before which haven't done the best the last two times out.

Juice, I can't remember when we last had a player on the senior team. I can't remember anyone playing championship since Terry Kearns, but I must have  forgotten someone.

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Hardy

Our club. Yours and mine.

thejuice

To be fair James is from the 'ha side of things.  :( But still even they only get about 1 a decade on the senior panel

Rossfan

A lot of things gone into melting pots tonight.
Down 8
Ros Meath Cavan 7
Laois 5
Kildare Galway Westmeath 4.
Us and the herrings play tomorrow.

Syferus

If we beat Galway it's only the top four currently that will be in the promotion shake-up, the division will be properly split in two halves. If we lose it will still be an absolute mess head into the final day.

twohands!!!

Down, Roscommon, Cavan and Meath all safe from relegation now.

Westmeath, Kildare and Galway all on 4 points but Galway do have the game tomorrow.

In terms of scoring difference Westmeath's is -17, Kildare's -10, Galway's -4 and Laois who have 5 points are on +3.

If Galway do get beaten tomorrow , the last thing they want is to lose by a lot as that scoring difference could be key.

Final round of games are
Westmeath v Roscommon
Down v Laois
Galway v Kildare
Meath v Cavan

Syferus

What exactly are the rules for tie-breakers? If two teams are on equal points will head-to-head decide who's ahead of who?

Rossfan

Two teams - head to head
More than two - score diff