Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: 5iveTimes on December 08, 2007, 07:32:48 PM
All will be forgiven if we beat Man Ure next week.
Who said football fans were a fickle bunch?

All will be forgiven is right  :D Im heading over to it thanks to my girlfriend who got me tickets for my birthday..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

When you're playing FIFA 08 and you take a shot and it hits one of your players in an offside postion and it's a free kick  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gold

Getting stuch on a mission on Pro Evo 2008 World Tour mode-has anyone else played this?? Its a nightmare tryin to score a goal from 25metres or more and win a game to progress. 4 f**king times i scored from 24 METRES! And i hate the fact you dont know how far youve scored from till half or full time -so you dont know whether to relax and keep ball to ensure the win after scoring a long ranger as your not totally sure if it was from 25metres or not or whether to keep going for long rangers and maybe get caught out at the back.

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

High School Musical, High School Musical 2, the spin off shows, and the plays and the whole effin lot of it.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Owenmoresider

The weather, or this week's at any rate. Awful.
Traveller graves, obscene montrosities scattered in cemeteries like our local one, with so many smaller headstones on the grave as well. Stick out like sore thumbs amongst the normal graves. And of course any time there is a funeral the town's businesses have to shut down, and GardaĆ­ are on duty in droves. Why do we have to tolerate these people?
People driving on smaller third-class type roads when meeting you, you make the effort to slow up and they go past you as if you weren't there.

FermPundit

I was out shopping in Belfast today and the amount of bad parking going on is a joke. The amount of people who feel that its ok to abandon their cars whilst taking up two parking spaces is incredible. It always seems to be drivers with really expensive cars or big 4X4's who think it's ok to do this. It took me ages getting a parking space. Feck, I hate Christmas shopping, doing it online is the way to go!!  :-\
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Stalin

Theres a difference between being fickle and plastic  :P
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gold on December 09, 2007, 11:04:47 AM
Getting stuch on a mission on Pro Evo 2008 World Tour mode-has anyone else played this?? Its a nightmare tryin to score a goal from 25metres or more and win a game to progress. 4 f**king times i scored from 24 METRES! And i hate the fact you dont know how far youve scored from till half or full time -so you dont know whether to relax and keep ball to ensure the win after scoring a long ranger as your not totally sure if it was from 25metres or not or whether to keep going for long rangers and maybe get caught out at the back.

I quit that world tour shite on the third mission -I think it's win the game and have no off sides - I don't know how many f**king times I was winning the game and in the last five minutes some **** goes off side!

If you pause the game will it not tell you if you've scored from 25 meters.

Am I the only finding Pro Evo really hard? 
The passing is so f**king annoying.

Puckoon

Louth Exile

Quote from: ziggysego on December 09, 2007, 03:04:43 PM
Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.
Quote from: Square Ball on December 09, 2007, 06:21:48 PM
High School Musical, High School Musical 2, the spin off shows, and the plays and the whole effin lot of it.
Quote from: FermPundit on December 09, 2007, 08:35:49 PM
The amount of people who feel that its ok to abandon their cars whilst taking up two parking spaces is incredible.

You're all on the money
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

People who stand in the middle of an aisle in the shop talking when not one get past them and you say excuse me and they sway to one side without moving their feet!!

aaaaahhh!
The fairly move when I walk through them!  >:(