Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone86

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 25, 2009, 07:12:04 PM
Quote from: Hound on June 25, 2009, 09:20:57 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 24, 2009, 08:17:31 PM
The Unit - never hear much talk about it but it's a great show
Agreed.

But it must be over a year since I've seen it. Is it finished or what channel shows it?
Haven't a clue, I have series 1 and 2 on dvd, have series 3 downloaded though I've only seen a bit, I think it's well in to series 4 now.

I think I saw somewhere recently that Season 4 is the last one.

Tony Baloney

The Unit is/was on Bravo I think.

I've watched the first few series of Dexter but I've interest in the current series.

Entourage airs first in the US on 12th July so should be on itv2 a week or so later.

Irenses

The IT Crowd is well worth a watch. Comes from the same writer as Father Ted and Black Books and is a similar kinda humour. Very funny.

And Flight of the Concords I love aswell.

Celt_Man

Quote from: tyrone86 on June 25, 2009, 08:26:44 PM
Agreed.

But it must be over a year since I've seen it. Is it finished or what channel shows it?
Haven't a clue, I have series 1 and 2 on dvd, have series 3 downloaded though I've only seen a bit, I think it's well in to series 4 now.

Try watchtvsitcoms.com for the Unit - and yep is a top show which rarely gets mentioned
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Main Street

This might be a bit high brow for some of you,
The Singing Detective   6 part bbc drama of a Dennis Potter book with Michael Gambon.
It was shown on tv about 20 years ago.
One of the best dramatisations of a book ever done, no exaggeration.

There is an active torrent file of the whole series on Demonoid  (if you are a member).
Just Episode 1,2 and 4 are active on pirate bay.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Celt_Man on June 25, 2009, 10:24:18 PM
Quote from: tyrone86 on June 25, 2009, 08:26:44 PM
Agreed.

Try watchtvsitcoms.com for the Unit - and yep is a top show which rarely gets mentioned
Been catching up on the Unit this weekend, series 3 isnt wonderful but I'm about 9 episodes in to series 4 and it's EXCELLENT. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

tyroneboi

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on June 24, 2009, 10:44:10 PM
I am gonna have to get into The West Wing, I have never heard a bad word spoken about it, everyone seems to love it...

Is The Detectives the one with jasper Carrott? I liked that when I was younger.

Absolutely superb show. Bought the complete boxset (seasons 1-7) on amazon for 60 quid couple of weeks ago and I'm already up the end of season 2.

Also a big fan of Flight of the Conchords, Inbetweeners and pretty much everything else on the list you had Nail.

Doogie Browser

Does anyone watch 30 Rock?  Great comdey written by Tina Fey of Saturday Night Live (Sarah Palin) fame.  Its on 3e and Five, well worth watching.

ziggysego

Quote from: Doogie Browser on July 03, 2009, 12:58:25 PM
Does anyone watch 30 Rock?  Great comdey written by Tina Fey of Saturday Night Live (Sarah Palin) fame.  Its on 3e and Five, well worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOx-gqoB2Nw
Testing Accessibility

longball

Has everyone got their applications into sidelinekick for 2nite?

I dunno what to watch.... the woman will want to watch CSI but im gonna put my foot down and watch Big Bro..... if SLK lets me  :-[
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

AbbeySider

Does anyone catch Fur TV at 11:30 on MTV.

I have only caught one or two episodes but its really funny!

Archie Mitchell

SidelineKick is overloaded with applications at the minute. I'm still waiting to hear back from him if im allowed to watch Friday night's Big Brother.

SidelineKick

Quote from: longball on August 04, 2009, 04:22:38 PM

I dunno what to watch.... the woman will want to watch CSI but im gonna put my foot down and watch Big Bro..... if SLK lets me  :-[

CSI is a good show, but if I wouldnt want to side with a woman, I'd look gay.  Plus there are a few applications to watch Why Bother, I mean Big Brother.  So I am lifting the ban on BB for 2009.  Watch 'til your hearts are content, which should be about 10 minutes max!

Quote from: AbbeySider on August 04, 2009, 04:24:35 PM

I have never heard of this so no chance.  Do not watch this.

A must watch for everyone tonight is The Inbetweeners. If you do not watch it do not bother logging in tomorrow.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 04, 2009, 05:24:13 PM
Quote from: longball on August 04, 2009, 04:22:38 PM

CSI is a good show, but if I wouldnt want to side with a woman, I'd look gay.  Plus there are a few applications to watch Why Bother, I mean Big Brother.  So I am lifting the ban on BB for 2009.  Watch 'til your hearts are content, which should be about 10 minutes max!

Quote from: AbbeySider on August 04, 2009, 04:24:35 PM

I have never heard of this so no chance.  Do not watch this.

A must watch for everyone tonight is The Inbetweeners. If you do not watch it do not bother logging in tomorrow.

Affirmitive. Also the show on before this is worth watching - "You Have Been Watching".

Also not forgetting Eastenders of course.

pintsofguinness

QuoteA must watch for everyone tonight is The Inbetweeners. If you do not watch it do not bother logging in tomorrow.

anyone know when season 3 is starting?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?