Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

Watched Elvis there.  Enjoyed it but sad how he passed in the end up too

Milltown Row2

Quote from: An Watcher on March 11, 2023, 11:15:29 PM
Watched Elvis there.  Enjoyed it but sad how he passed in the end up too

The film or series?

Watched about an hour of Whitney, good so far
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Late to it, but almost finished The Last Kingdom, brilliant show, moves along at a serious pace. Just read there's a film in April that completes the series / books.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JoG2 on March 11, 2023, 11:27:17 PM
Late to it, but almost finished The Last Kingdom, brilliant show, moves along at a serious pace. Just read there's a film in April that completes the series / books.

Brilliant show
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Watched the series about George Jones and Tammy Wynette. Enjoyed it. The 60s and 70s must been mental in the music industry. Same vibes as Elvis and Johnny Cash, amphetamines and drink!

gallsman

Bit of a weird end to TLOU from a pacing perspective but understand it's very loyal to the game. Apparently the various cut scenes in the game that form the basis of the episode are spread out abs broken up by action sequences. Just felt very rushed.

An Watcher

Last of Us, just an OK ending.  Enjoyed the series though

Walter Cronc

Anyone watch the fall? Awful acting but kinda good. Weird one.

themac_23

Watched Tulsa King, Sylvestre Stallone as a 70 odd year old gangster put to to Tulsa by his family, actually really enjoyed it and easily binged. Think they are making a 2nd series. Great ending to it too.

Milltown Row2

Watched the Last of us last night and its just the ending of the a series, its not the ending, so there is plenty going forward. He carries out his business ruthlessly 

I'm not that much into the zombie genre but his has be very well acted and scripted and so far a lite zombie type touch, no doubt that it will pick up in the next series

shawshank

Quote from: themac_23 on March 14, 2023, 08:37:07 AM
Watched Tulsa King, Sylvestre Stallone as a 70 odd year old gangster put to to Tulsa by his family, actually really enjoyed it and easily binged. Think they are making a 2nd series. Great ending to it too.

agree, enjoyable

nrico2006

Quote from: shawshank on March 14, 2023, 11:19:54 AM

agree, enjoyable

Thought it was very good.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

tbrick18

Recently started watching Drive to Survive. F1 behind the scenes stuff.
I'm on season one so well behind where F1 is today, but it is fascinating.
My 10 year old twins love it despite never having even watched an F1 race.
I used to follow it years ago, but not in a lifetime. Certainly piqued my interest again and well worth a watch.

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: nrico2006 on March 14, 2023, 11:54:17 AM
Quote from: shawshank on March 14, 2023, 11:19:54 AM

agree, enjoyable

Thought it was very good.

+1. Thought Sly was very good in it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tbrick18 on March 14, 2023, 12:45:22 PM
Recently started watching Drive to Survive. F1 behind the scenes stuff.
I'm on season one so well behind where F1 is today, but it is fascinating.
My 10 year old twins love it despite never having even watched an F1 race.
I used to follow it years ago, but not in a lifetime. Certainly piqued my interest again and well worth a watch.

All 5 series are great