Author Topic: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - taking their ball & going home...  (Read 285445 times)

tyrone08

• View Profile
Re: 💩 DUP C*ntwatch - taking their ball & going home...
« Reply #3165 on: August 13, 2022, 03:49:39 PM »
Would agree with talking action if there was a suitable case. Taking the high road doesn't work, need to put a stop to these unwarranted attacks on the gaa community

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: August 13, 2022, 04:02:09 PM »
Suing in the basis of this stuff affecting your sponsorship might be an idea. It should be possible to find objections from the DUP to sponsorship and so they can hardly argue that it not related to sponsorship.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #3167 on: August 13, 2022, 04:12:33 PM »
The hate stuff is just cranking up and up and up wrt the GAA. Something needs done tbh as you will likely start to see an increase of criminal damage on grounds at this rate.

I was reading a thread there on Twitter about para and uvf flags being on sale publicly on the street in Derry. Reading the replies there genuinely seem to be some people who believe the Gaa is basically part of a terrorist organisation. That is the level of shite a) being thrown out there and b) being believed.

Square Ball

• View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: August 13, 2022, 05:59:16 PM »
The hate stuff is just cranking up and up and up wrt the GAA. Something needs done tbh as you will likely start to see an increase of criminal damage on grounds at this rate.

I was reading a thread there on Twitter about para and uvf flags being on sale publicly on the street in Derry. Reading the replies there genuinely seem to be some people who believe the Gaa is basically part of a terrorist organisation. That is the level of shite a) being thrown out there and b) being believed.

It's the holy trinity they believe in, GAA, IRA and SF are all the same
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Duine Inteacht Eile

• View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #3169 on: August 13, 2022, 08:30:19 PM »
Suing in the basis of this stuff affecting your sponsorship might be an idea. It should be possible to find objections from the DUP to sponsorship and so they can hardly argue that it not related to sponsorship.
I’m sure Coalisland Fianna, like many clubs, apply for grants whereby they must meet a cross-community criteria in order to access them. Often they would team up with sports clubs from “the other side” so that both can reap the rewards.

Mr. Cuthbertson has certainly put that in danger for Coalisland, the bigoted hoor.

charlieTully

• View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: August 13, 2022, 08:34:04 PM »
cant stand nolan or crawley anymore stop listening to them months  ago the do the same subjects over and over gets boring

Cost of living, price of energy, school uniforms priced beyond ridiculous. Glad to hear them banging them drums.

Sportacus

• View Profile
« Reply #3171 on: August 14, 2022, 03:14:34 PM »
Are we all braced for the Feile/Tones outrage in the morning - Nolan will be filling his boots.

Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: August 14, 2022, 03:57:10 PM »
Are we all braced for the Feile/Tones outrage in the morning - Nolan will be filling his boots.

I genuinely couldn't care less and have joined in with singing the celtic symphony manys a time but would it not be best for the organisers to step in and ban that particular song given the amount of negative publicity it generates.

marty34

• View Profile
« Reply #3173 on: August 14, 2022, 06:28:30 PM »

I genuinely couldn't care less and have joined in with singing the celtic symphony manys a time but would it not be best for the organisers to step in and ban that particular song given the amount of negative publicity it generates.

Been sung for years but the fake outrage now is a joke.

Nationalists should not be taking lectures from that mob.

Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #3174 on: August 14, 2022, 06:51:30 PM »

Awh I know the outrage is mostly fake but there's probably a validity to it when it's happening at a publicly funded event.

Eire90

• View Profile
« Reply #3175 on: August 14, 2022, 06:56:18 PM »
liss truss says she wont allow sinn fein to drive a wedgev beetween ni and great britain

Eire90

• View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: August 14, 2022, 07:00:50 PM »
i think liss truss is very dangerous and those pulling her strings too.

quit yo jibbajabba

• View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: August 14, 2022, 07:12:34 PM »
Van Morrisons penning a song as we speak
"Liz truss is vury dangerous"
"Hmon up junior"

charlieTully

• View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: August 14, 2022, 07:27:03 PM »

Awh I know the outrage is mostly fake but there's probably a validity to it when it's happening at a publicly funded event.

I raise you the 12th the 13th and the 3 billion other parades each year.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: August 14, 2022, 07:31:29 PM »
liss truss says she wont allow sinn fein to drive a wedgev beetween ni and great britain

The great irony is that it’s the main unionist party here driving the biggest wedge between ni and Great Britain. They have done more for a United ireland this past year than any nationalist party.

Shouldn’t be chanting Ira songs irrespective of what anyone does.

I have to say I wouldn’t generally care about flags because you just get used to them however those para flags wind me up. They serve one purpose- to be antagonistic. I was just reading about a poor wee twelve year old in Armagh getting shot by them and then people put their flags up - sick  >:(