Ewan McKenna

Started by Kingdom37, March 02, 2020, 07:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

He's on the sauce this evening 100%

Will be interesting to see how many of his tweets are deleted in the morning!

Just called BBC journo Rod Atkins a murderous p***k 🤷‍♂️

quit yo jibbajabba

Dag Dog

He still claims to be liberal and left wing, yet always takes the Tory, MAGA, Putin, right-wing, anti-vax etc standpoint.
It's a bit like Tucker Carlson, it's all done for show and attention.

Baile Brigín 2

Today he is an expert in banking and solvency law.

The PRO

The sooner you all recognise that Ewan is never wrong about anything, the sooner you'll understand his magnificence.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: The PRO on March 15, 2023, 08:41:11 PM
The sooner you all recognise that Ewan is never wrong about anything, the sooner you'll understand his magnificence.
He was explaining it all to a banker today.

The PRO

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on March 15, 2023, 09:47:17 PM
Ewan is more intelligent than all the bankers in the world put together so he doesn't actually need to work in finance to know everything there is to know about it.

screenexile

Quote from: screenexile on March 12, 2023, 11:13:14 PM

Tweet has been deleted!

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: The PRO on March 15, 2023, 11:03:23 PM
Ewan is more intelligent than all the bankers in the world put together so he doesn't actually need to work in finance to know everything there is to know about it.

Being smarter than a banker is no boast, but the hubris was tremendous. It's not my fault you can't keep up with me with your actual technical knowledge

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on March 16, 2023, 12:24:05 AM

Being smarter than a banker is no boast, but the hubris was tremendous. It's not my fault you can't keep up with me with your actual technical knowledge

Mask has slipped Ewan....

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 16, 2023, 07:46:26 AM
Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on March 16, 2023, 12:24:05 AM

Mask has slipped Ewan....

Explain?

bennydorano

The best line of tweets (from a week or 2 ago) was that the Ukraine War is over, you just don't know it yet, and he persisted with it. Must be a type of Schrodinger's war. :P

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: bennydorano on March 16, 2023, 12:28:53 PM
The best line of tweets (from a week or 2 ago) was that the Ukraine War is over, you just don't know it yet, and he persisted with it. Must be a type of Schrodinger's war. :P

Today was a belter. He is covering the ministers Paddies day visit to Brazil for a Brazilian paper from Portugal. Because they wouldn't fly him over its an outrageous junket. When asked how he could cover an event from thousands of miles away he basically said it's already written and he is prioritising his podcast. Quite an admission about his first paid gig in years.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: screenexile on March 15, 2023, 11:53:03 PM
Quote from: screenexile on March 12, 2023, 11:13:14 PM

Tweet has been deleted!

I see Ewans screenshottin us now lolol. Benny/Baile Brigin 2 youre famous 😃

Now do this one Ewan, where you call people murderous pricks then delete 😃