ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Quote from: full back on January 19, 2009, 03:53:18 PM
Whats up your arse?

Honestly, wasn't having a dig. Just a little humour. I do apologise.
Testing Accessibility

full back

Square Ball

love top gear as a show, pity to spoil the mystique surrounding the stig
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Heard yesterday, but didn't want to be the one to tell the board. Takes away the mystery and the craic of The Stig. Some say he wins a lot of competitions, others says he's on a one man campaign against the IFA. All I know is, he's called The Stig!
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

full back

Tony Baloney

Yes I can read it, although the word "outted" looks suspect.

Generally when the previous 57 pages worth of posts have been titled Re: Things that make you go What the F**k? you don't check the title.

full back

full back

Good girl Kaite  :o
Some people shouldnt be allowed to give their opinions to newspapers FFS

GLAMOUR girl JORDAN has called for a new punishment for rapists – they should be raped themselves.
The tough-talking star – who also agrees with the death penalty – said: "The way I see it is an eye for an eye.

"So if someone rapes a girl he should be bent over and the same thing done to him. I'm sorry that's just the way I feel. I'm very strict."

Jordan, real name KATIE PRICE, added: "If someone is done for drink-driving they should have their licence taken away for life.

"And if someone steals they should have to wear a dye on their skin, like a tattoo on their ear or somewhere it can be seen – like across their face! That would stop people stealing."

The 30-year-old model – who is moving to the US with husband PETER ANDRE – also voiced support for gay marriages.