Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on September 16, 2022, 12:46:57 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62897652

Senior debut and not turned 14. Anyone know anything about him? A few on twitter saying Glenavon did it for publicity. Wish him all the best - hopefully he has a good future in the game

Seen him play a few youth games foyle cup etc over the last season.  Was head and shoulders above the others and stood out but I've seen a good few like that over the years some have made it and some haven't so hard to know
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

An Watcher

The road between Dungiven n derry.  What the hells going on?  Was redirected to Eglinton at the weekend when I thought this rd was opened months ago.  Tut tut

Last Man

Working in Limerick City on Tuesday, tried to book a hotel room at 7pm. Every hotel I rang was fully booked! Driving through I wasn't aware of it being over run with tourists. Ended up in an air b&b in Nenagh!

bannside

Had a business meeting in Trim a couple of Thursdays back. Ended up having a few pints and thought I'd book in somewhere and make a night of it. 3 hotels in town and all fully booked. Couldn't believe it!

trailer

Trying to take the misses away for a night in Dublin. Hotels either booked out or forty prices. Country has lost the run of itself completely.

imtommygunn

Dublin is not a viable place to go and stay any more. I'd 4 nights in center parcs last week and a night in a hotel in dublin wasn't far off the same cost so went to mullingar instead where I got a great apartment in a hotel for 100 odd euros.

trailer

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 22, 2022, 10:18:32 AM
Dublin is not a viable place to go and stay any more. I'd 4 nights in center parcs last week and a night in a hotel in dublin wasn't far off the same cost so went to mullingar instead where I got a great apartment in a hotel for 100 odd euros.

Ahhy but you're in Mullingar. There's no Brown Thomas in Mullingar.

Tony Baloney

Is it not the case that these hotels are fully booked due to Ukrainian refugees being put up by hoteliers who are funded by the government. I've seen figures of E135 per person per night so it's no wonder hoteliers have packed them out. Pity the local bars and restaurants who rely on tourist trade when nobody can stay!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 22, 2022, 01:30:57 PM
Is it not the case that these hotels are fully booked due to Ukrainian refugees being put up by hoteliers who are funded by the government. I've seen figures of E135 per person per night so it's no wonder hoteliers have packed them out. Pity the local bars and restaurants who rely on tourist trade when nobody can stay!

They will be filled with Russian refugees if this continues
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Big Kyle Lafferty.

Mustve heard the Census figures 😂😉

AustinPowers

A duet  with Linda Martin  and Mick McCarthy

Yes, that   Mick McCarthy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EaF-H_JUk3Q

Has anyone  ever  seen this before? it was from the  early 90s apparently

johnnycool

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on September 22, 2022, 04:26:02 PM
Big Kyle Lafferty.

Mustve heard the Census figures 😂😉

Still in NI squad,,,,Killie investigation under way .

Wonder how the Fenians in the NI squad think of this.

seafoid

Mullingar is great for the heifers
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Gmac

Quote from: seafoid on September 22, 2022, 07:14:21 PM
Mullingar is great for the heifers
beef to the heel