Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 29, 2022, 09:39:54 PM
Vogue Williams is addressing the Ukrainian parliament. The most what the f**k of all what the fucks that ever existed.

She is a f**king dose.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trailer on August 30, 2022, 03:10:50 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 29, 2022, 09:39:54 PM
Vogue Williams is addressing the Ukrainian parliament. The most what the f**k of all what the fucks that ever existed.

She is a f**king dose.

Had to look her up, anyone called  Vogue needs to hit their parents a good slap for starters
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gmac

Kid friendly drag show in Texas guarded by masked Antifa with AR 15s

imtommygunn

Rudi

Quote from: Gmac on August 30, 2022, 08:38:18 PM

Had to goggle this Irish msm are afraid of the hard left. That's how I see the liberals, rainbow flag in one hand, ak47 in the other. Our way or no way.

clarshack

Quote from: Rudi on August 31, 2022, 09:23:58 AM

Had to goggle this Irish msm are afraid of the hard left. That's how I see the liberals, rainbow flag in one hand, ak47 in the other. Our way or no way.

There's no difference between extreme left and right.

Rudi

https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2022/0831/1319945-athlone-students/

But sure we can house Ukrainians no bother, this state need to look after their own first. My daughter is now in a class with 35 others, what kind of education can she receive. As a country we spent huge amounts of money on the Covid pandemic, now spending huge amounts on the Ukrainians. All will push up the age of retirement for private sector workers, while our kids & their kids pay for mess. But sure we're the best little boys & girls in Europe. By the way we should take a percentage pro rata to our population of Ukrainians, but taking in way beyond our means is a big mistake, socially & economically.

gallsman

Lololol. Fuming that RTE and the IT aren't covering *check notes* drag shows in Texas. Hi Enoch.

general_lee

Quote from: Rudi on September 01, 2022, 08:14:33 AM

But sure we can house Ukrainians no bother, this state need to look after their own first. My daughter is now in a class with 35 others, what kind of education can she receive. As a country we spent huge amounts of money on the Covid pandemic, now spending huge amounts on the Ukrainians. All will push up the age of retirement for private sector workers, while our kids & their kids pay for mess. But sure we're the best little boys & girls in Europe. By the way we should take a percentage pro rata to our population of Ukrainians, but taking in way beyond our means is a big mistake, socially & economically.
Aye it's the Ukrainians to blame!

Rudi

Quote from: general_lee on September 01, 2022, 08:41:59 AM

Typical simplist response, no solutions as usual. How do you suggest we resolve issues of high rent?

Rudi

Quote from: gallsman on September 01, 2022, 08:19:09 AM

Lololol. Fuming that RTE and the IT aren't covering *check notes* drag shows in Texas. Hi Enoch.

Fuming, I don't really give a shite to be honest, but the coverage from Irish MSM is all one way. Enoch got it right by the way, pandering to the libtards is a no no.

imtommygunn

Maybe you might have some cases but this is not one so it's a strange one to choose as a stick to beat them with.

Libtards and Enoch  ;D

general_lee

Quote from: Rudi on September 01, 2022, 08:47:16 AM
Quote from: general_lee on September 01, 2022, 08:41:59 AM

Typical simplist response, no solutions as usual. How do you suggest we resolve issues of high rent?
Stop voting for right wing parties that perpetuate this mess for a start.

bennydorano

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 01, 2022, 05:55:19 PM
The first UK TV channel rebranding for Christmas has taken place today, music channel Trace Hits has become Trace Xmas.

https://rxtvinfo.com/2022/1st-september-first-christmas-channel-goes-live
Christmas movies have been on for a month or so on one of those B movie channels on Sky.

clarshack

Boris telling folk to buy a new kettle so that they can save £10 a year on their energy bill.