Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Quote from: stew on November 20, 2007, 04:22:08 PM

Dead on, so I will ignore the complaints from their co-workers, forgewt the fact that they sent me the video, I wont go to HR and I will get sacked and hurt my own family because Donagh thinks I am a jealous nazi.

I am going to loook after number one, I was prepared to try and work with him and instead he fcuked me. if you cant see that you are a monkey Donagh and if he had tried to hit me a slap I would have broke his two f**king legs.

I'm confused stew. I thought from the outset that you said that "he was gone". If he realized that he was going to lose his job if he admitted to it then can you not at least understand why he might lie about it as you were operating in an official capacity and he was desperate to save himself. Doesn't sound to me that you did anything else other than plan to sack the guy for what I must say is a minor enough misdemeanor in the grand scheme of thing (although I know that HR see these things differently)

Also, how do the people who made the complaint feel about all this. FFS two drunken adult groping. To complain about that knowing full well I presume that it could get a person the sack doesn't say much about their character. You'll be happy you have them still on board. The guy must have had enemies for people to complain about that and know the consequences to him and his family
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Croí na hÉireann

Just occured to me:

Night out = Saipan
Stew = Keane
Your Man = McCarthy
Your Woman = Stan The Gaffer, Alan Kelly, Niall Quinn Mother Teresa

How the tables have turned  ;D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Donagh on November 20, 2007, 04:01:44 PM
Just read them all there in the meantime. Makes no difference. You on some sort of power kick or just jealous? Was outside of work hours and none of your business. You're lucky you didn't get a well deserved slap in mouth.
I'd be pretty sure stew didn't make the rule within the company! and why should he take any risks with his own job over two people who think nothing of leaving wife and kids/bf at home to be at something like that in a room full of people?  He owes them nothing.

To be fair, it's a rule that makes a lot of sense.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ludermor

but the girl done f**k all except not shop yer man in.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ludermor on November 20, 2007, 06:18:28 PM
but the girl done f**k all except not shop yer man in.

So if it was your wife/gf who'd her breasts groped by some man in a room full of people (and I'm assuming she didnt object) you'd think she done f**k all?

ludermor

If it was my wife/g/f i wouldnt be happy, what has that got to do with it?
Whatever about the punishment to yer man, the punishment the girl is getting seem very hars. Would you have the girl sacked/moved to another region Pint?

pintsofguinness

QuoteIf it was my wife/g/f i wouldnt be happy, what has that got to do with it?
Because you thought she done f**k all.

Whatever about the punishment to yer man, the punishment the girl is getting seem very hars. Would you have the girl sacked/moved to another region Pint?
If it was a rule of the company, she knew that before going in to it, she knew she was breaking the rules before she let a some man grope her in a room full of people and if I didnt my job would be a risk and my family's comfort was a risk you bet I would!

theskull1

Fcuk me lads it's all black and white isn't it ???

pintsofguinness

ludermor

Im glad the GAA world is so full of fine upstanding and pious individuals. Id hate to step out of line ever in my life if that is th ecase. I have sympathy with Stew in this case i really do i ask, if it was the start of the senario again would he do anything differently?

theskull1

Quote from: ludermor on November 20, 2007, 07:01:47 PM
Im glad the GAA world is so full of fine upstanding and pious individuals. Id hate to step out of line ever in my life if that is th ecase. I have sympathy with Stew in this case i really do i ask, if it was the start of the senario again would he do anything differently?

That would be my opinion. Without knowing all the details, it would be my view that this could have been handled in a much more diplomatic way at the start that is of course if the two complainants didn't want their pound of flesh. If anything they are the real bastards in all of this. Imagine reporting this knowing that it could get someone the sack (I assume they knew this and if not stew told them when they complained). You must be a real cnut to do something like that. I wouldn't like the office atmosphere after stew comes back...I reckon there'll be two camps set up by then

ExiledGael

Very Irish attitude to this here, putting 'don't be a grass' above all else. Stew had to act the way he did or his ass/family/livelihood would be on the line.
Not easy to be a success in the American workplace, easy to see why he is, 25 and counting.

Rav67

Well give me the Irish attitude any day of the week than work and success above everything.  Feel very sorry for the girl as she just wanted to stay popular and not fall out with her friend over a nothing incident, and now she's been through hell and been all upset and is going to have to move away from friends and family to keep her job.  Over a short fondle which she didn't instigate.  To not have complete sympathy for her is heartless.

ludermor

As i said i have sympathy in the prediciment he is now in.
But i would hate to be at a christmas party with some of the gang here. It must be very grey in the black and white world ye live in. after the christmas party half the staff would be sacked. But each to their own