Lovable Rogues

Started by pintsofguinness, July 02, 2010, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Headline news on ITV this evening...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/10491683.stm

Lovable Rogues indeed, maybe he just needed a hug.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

Pints... you're relentless...  ::)  ...zzzzz

ardmhachaabu

Life is black and white for pints, luckily for him
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

I would have thought people stealing cars/joyriders = scumbags/c***ts etc would be a "generalisation" most people would make.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 03, 2010, 10:27:21 AM
I would have thought people stealing cars/joyriders = scumbags/c***ts etc would be a "generalisation" most people would make.

So for the tenth time Pints were the young people Lee Clegg shot dead 'scumbags'? Did he do right?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 03, 2010, 10:31:06 AM

So for the tenth time were the young people Lee Clegg shot dead 'scumbags'? Did he do right?
You have never asked me that, so I don't know why you're saying "for the tenth time".  If this is going to be a thread about joyriders I'd rather not concentrate on specific incidents, particularly local ones because we'd issues with that in the other threads, you know the ones you call "disgraceful".

The Real Laoislad

I would think so anyway
You'll Never Walk Alone.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 03, 2010, 10:37:03 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 03, 2010, 10:31:06 AM

So for the tenth time were the young people Lee Clegg shot dead 'scumbags'? Did he do right?
You have never asked me that, so I don't know why you're saying "for the tenth time".  If this is going to be a thread about joyriders I'd rather not concentrate on specific incidents, particularly local ones because we'd issues with that in the other threads, you know the ones you call "disgraceful".

Class Pints  :D  I'll not waste my time going back on where you have commented on specific incidents. Basically you haven't the bottle to say that you view the victims of Lee Clegg as 'scumbags' (albeit deceased) as you call them. Pity you didn't get them as children, you could have given them a good beating as you advocate. You're a brave man.

Minder

Was talking to a fella yesterday whose mate came across that accident on his way to work and the two fellas that tried to flee the scene flagged this fella down and tried to steal his van but luckily for him the peelers had just arrived on the scene.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"