Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Anyone watching this at all?

Young Flynn looks a serious footballer.
MWWSI 2017

inexile

Kildare midfield is losing to Clare.

Conallach

I usually live within walking distance so I've had the chance to develop a real love for this day in the GAA calendar!

Clare are a really busy team. It's a shame that Gary Brennan doesn't seem to be fit for this one though, he's a super footballer.

ardchieftain

Kildare look to have the classier footballers but Clare have 15 men who give everything they have. Enjoyable enough game.

Harold Disgracey

Enjoyed that. Well done Clare.

Rossfan

Louth might be the only Leinster team ( other than Dublin) to win a cup this year.

PS O'Byrne yokeen doesn't count.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on April 23, 2016, 07:50:34 PM
Louth might be the only Leinster team ( other than Dublin) to win a cup this year.

PS O'Byrne yokeen doesn't count.

Didn't you say the D2 title doesn't count last year. Shouldn't the D4 title doubly not count, then?

Conallach

Fair play to Clare. Fair play to Brennan so having such an impact on the game when he was limited in his movement. Maith dóibh. Very enjoyable game.

Captain Obvious

Fair play to Clare a great comeback and great win for them. Not right to play those games in a empty Croke park. Surely it would make more sense to play the division three,four finals in provincial grounds.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 23, 2016, 07:56:34 PM
Fair play to Clare a great comeback and great win for them. Not right to play those games in a empty Croke park. Surely it would make more sense to play the division three,four finals in provincial grounds.
The players be happy to get a Croker match. Both the camera and crowd were in the Hogan, so we only saw an empty stadium on TV.

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Well done Clare, by far the better team and should have won by more.
Kildare will ship some hammering again if they manage to reach a game against Dublin in the Championship, absolutely baffling how Cian O'Neill has continued to use the same defenders who can't tackle, stop a runner or mark a decent forward. Andrew McLoughlin would still be a better option if he was recalled.

Good to see what Neil Flynn can do and it would have been nice to see someone like Ben McCormack get a chance off the bench instead off the tried and failed.

Still very worried about division 4 Wexford but hopefully Peter Kelly, Niall Kelly and possibly Daniel Flynn will be back for it.

Estimator

The reaction from the Clare FF, after the superman dive into the large parallelogram was excellent. The stamp by the Clare sub (No.20) was ridiculous. He was never gettin away with that.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

McMahon was lucky to avoid punishment for going in with the knee at the same time. Overall it was a very clean game with very little dirty play but ended up with 3 red cards. This Noel Mooney is a great example of the modern referee who does his best to make football miserable to watch.

Sexton looks a good prospect but Fitzpatrick tends to get roasted very easily.

inexile

I'm pissed off watching Kildare teams beating themselves with their own mistakes. Based on that display Wexford must be quietly confident of gettin a result. I do n't see any bite or toughness, or plan. I'm just pissed off. Oh to be able to look at this result philosophically and try and take some positives from it. But there are none. It's disheartening. That's what it is disheartening. Well Done Clare fully deserved your win. Should have won by more.

Dinny Breen

Well done Clare.

Croí stick it to me. Still stand by that prediction though  8)
#newbridgeornowhere