TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tropicana

I'm out of the country this weekend and was wondering what would be the best way to watch the Club Semis on TG4.

I know theres an official app but I dont think it offers live coverage internationally. Is TG4 available through KODI or any other platform?

Fr. Cyril McDuff

Quote from: tropicana on February 10, 2017, 12:26:00 PM
I'm out of the country this weekend and was wondering what would be the best way to watch the Club Semis on TG4.

I know theres an official app but I dont think it offers live coverage internationally. Is TG4 available through KODI or any other platform?

TG4 website/app with a vpn is probably your only option, unless a bar is showing them. Not aware of TG4 being on Kodi.
I have used Tunnelbear vpn on an ipad in the past and it works fairly well, very easy to set up. It basically fools the TV app into thinking your location is in Ireland (or whatever country you choose). You obviously need a pretty quick connection and once you go over a certain amount of data there is a charge, though I think was only around £5 for a month of unlimited data.

Redhand Santa

If you were stuck and really wanted to see them I think they're available on gaa go for 10 Euro each.

macdanger2

Mobdro

TrueGaeil

Anyone know what games are being shown on sun 26th feb on TG4? Kerry v Monaghan and/or Donegal v Dublin?

Main Street

Quote from: macdanger2 on February 10, 2017, 06:02:51 PM

Mobdro
Also here is a good stream
http://nowwatchtvlive.co/premier-sports-live-stream-premier-sports-uk-online-premier-sports-free/

Beffs

Lads, who is the ref for this? I don't recognise him.

Harold Disgracey

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

screenexile

McKaigue giving an exhibition here on Connolly!!

PW Nally

Impressive stuff from the Derry bucks. Chrissy some leader.

Harold Disgracey

McKaigue really has been fantastic so far.

Jinxy

Haha!
This is sensational stuff.
What.
A.
Score.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

PW Nally

McGrath should be subbed. Really indisciplined in the tackle and now on a yellow.

screenexile

Connolly losing the plot as per usual!!