Farming - SFP entitlements changes

Started by StGallsGAA, April 30, 2014, 04:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

Lads can anyone advise on the passing over of the sfp from landowner to tenant?  What's the going rate to sign it across?

Hereiam

The whole thing is a joke. Typical of DARD, they are a fooking joke

From what I gather whoever takes the land next year will declare it on their SFP form so they will receive the land owners payment. The land owner will in turn want this back so will just add it on to the current cost/acre.

lawnseed

Quote from: Hereiam on April 30, 2014, 05:02:59 PM

From what I gather whoever takes the land next year will declare it on their SFP form so they will receive the land owners payment. The land owner will in turn want this back so will just add it on to the current cost/acre.
that's about the bones of it
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

trileacman

Quote from: StGallsGAA on April 30, 2014, 04:43:19 PM
Lads can anyone advise on the passing over of the sfp from landowner to tenant?  What's the going rate to sign it across?

See the PM i sent ya.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: Hereiam on April 30, 2014, 05:02:59 PM

Yup, that's about the height of it. What makes this an even bigger joke is that as those land owners are no longer receiving the SFP they fall down on PPS21 when it comes to planning. Least that's my understanding of it. Too many people ripped the arse out of the planning thing in the past but the response to it with PPS21 has gone far to far the other way. But that's a whole different conversation.

Hereiam

That is true. The planners consult DARD to establish is a farm holding is active, and the way they tell this is if a SFP has been claimed.