wife-beater gets his comeuppance

Started by StGallsGAA, August 11, 2009, 02:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090811/tuk-glass-shard-kills-man-in-shop-window-dba1618.html

A man died when he was impaled on a large shard of glass after throwing a woman through a shop window in a row in the street.

The 30-year-old was seen arguing with the woman in the Regent Street area of London's West End shortly after 2am.

Witnesses told police he hurled the woman against the window of a branch of Banana Republic up to three times.

After several blows, the glass shattered and the couple fell through, leaving the man fatally wounded.

Members of the public flagged down police who went to the shop, at the junction of Regent Street and Great Marlborough Street.

Paramedics also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene. A post-mortem examination is due to take place.

ziggysego

Bit like the film Ghost.

Whilst I don't wish death on anyone, I do not have any sympathy for him.
Testing Accessibility

Maguire01

and where's the reference to this woman being his (or anyone's) wife?

deiseach

Grisly way to go, but if you're going to mess around in the vicinity of glass windows . . . someone call the Darwin Awards

5 Sams

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on August 11, 2009, 04:43:34 PM
See the thread is a little mis-leading
Who's to say she didnt throw the 1st punch??? You know what I mean lak!!

It is alright.....I thought they had taken Stella Artois of the market ???
The Aristocrat Years

dillinger

Quote from: StGallsGAA on August 11, 2009, 02:53:36 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090811/tuk-glass-shard-kills-man-in-shop-window-dba1618.html

A man died when he was impaled on a large shard of glass after throwing a woman through a shop window in a row in the street.

The 30-year-old was seen arguing with the woman in the Regent Street area of London's West End shortly after 2am.

Witnesses told police he hurled the woman against the window of a branch of Banana Republic up to three times.

After several blows, the glass shattered and the couple fell through, leaving the man fatally wounded.

Members of the public flagged down police who went to the shop, at the junction of Regent Street and Great Marlborough Street.

Paramedics also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene. A post-mortem examination is due to take place.

You know the old saying, people who live in Glasshouses shoulnt trow women! :)