The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Marty & Dessie on duty...
If you were any use you'd be playing.

mrdeeds

Farrandeelin

Ffs Marty have you not watched football for the past decade. Sickens my hole with 'look at the corner back up the field' shite. It's annoying the hell out of me.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mrdeeds

Dessie Dolan: Every score is an inspirational score.

DuffleKing

Why are they not getting inside with the breeze?

Might be something to do with the three sweepers that have cut out the last five long deliveries Dessie

BennyCake

Tomas O'Se wearing the Missus' pink socks tonight.

SkillfulBill

Now will Wello butcher O'Shea ??

Il Bomber Destro

I'm sure Whelan will be looking for O'Shea to apologise.

Jinxy

Just watching the replay there, what the hell was Dessie Dolan on about yesterday saying that McQuillan took his time and consulted his umpires?!

north down

No calls for apologies tonight on the Sunday Game! It was just a huge mistake. Double standards or what?

Il Bomber Destro

No apology required and apparently we should lay off Aidan as he made a mistake.

Great consistency from Whelan.

sambostar

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on July 10, 2016, 11:47:49 PM
No apology required and apparently we should lay off Aidan as he made a mistake.

Great consistency from Whelan.
GAA should be looking to protect players like AOS from the abuse on social media?? Fairly different from his reaction to McCann

Jinxy

Poor Tiernan and his highly sensitive hair.

longballin

Need to get over Tiarnan McCann episode, I'm sure he loves being reminded of that every time theres a controversy since : (

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Jinxy on July 10, 2016, 11:44:54 PM
Just watching the replay there, what the hell was Dessie Dolan on about yesterday saying that McQuillan took his time and consulted his umpires?!
Dolan hasn't a clue.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.