The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Connolly was just trying to break free from the grapple assault by Keegan who has history of grappling assaults on players, just ask Galway. lol

Naw Connolly just has a history of Assault both on and off the field fullstop.

The Aristocrat

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on September 03, 2015, 07:18:54 PM
Connolly was just trying to break free from the grapple assault by Keegan who has history of grappling assaults on players, just ask Galway. lol

Naw Connolly just has a history of Assault both on and off the field fullstop.

As does Keegan, a serial assaulter with his mate O Conner, childish from the Mayo fans ignoring the trampish and thuggery from their players.

mikehunt

Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 02, 2015, 08:36:48 PM
my leprosy riddled Yorkshire terrier could have scored 10 points on Sunday.
ISPCA will be on to you. Did you not know it was contagious?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: INDIANA on September 02, 2015, 08:46:01 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 02, 2015, 08:36:48 PM
Quote from: Syferus on September 02, 2015, 05:11:01 PM
McStay will be leaving soon but it won't be because of soemthing he said.

8)

Going to Roscommon.

Quote from: muppet on September 02, 2015, 04:16:44 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on September 02, 2015, 11:01:58 AM
1. The Sunday game is not the GAA disciplinary committee. Its a TV show like Match of the day etc.
2. Connolly was just trying to break free from the grapple assault by Keegan who has history of grappling assaults on players, just ask Galway.
3. Either Connolly gets off or Keegans yellow upgraded to red
4. Unbelievable and corrupt decision not to site O Connor for his assault on O Carroll.

Where would they 'site' O'Connor?

As long as he is sited putting the ball between the posts we may have grounds for agreement.  ;D

Good peno il give you that but the frees 20 yards out in front of the post , my leprosy riddled Yorkshire terrier could have scored 10 points on Sunday. O Shea and O Connor go missing in big games, don't have the bottle for it .

It's quite funny that it means more to Mayo fans to beat Dublin than actually winning the All Ireland, no wonder they can't win it.

Never a truer word then your last sentence. I'm sure they'll be dancing like crazed loons on Saturday after their likely win and then at some point it will hit them- jaysus no trophy here and then memories of 2004 and 2006 come flooding back

I'm afraid you're wrong (once again) INDIANA.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

muppet

Indiana
Never
Deviates
In
Always
Neglecting
Accuracy

;)
MWWSI 2017

omaghjoe

Brolly: "Philly McMahon had a 50 metre diameter all around him"

What's that mean? Would that be a 100m radius?

orangeman

Quote from: omaghjoe on September 05, 2015, 05:53:09 PM

Means you have to go back to school.

omaghjoe

Quote from: orangeman on September 05, 2015, 05:55:55 PM

Hmm... I know what he meant but what he said was something different

What's that thought bubble stuff he's ramblin about not, god forbid talking football

orangeman

Quote from: omaghjoe on September 05, 2015, 06:49:29 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 05, 2015, 05:55:55 PM

Hmm... I know what he meant but what he said was something different

What's that thought bubble stuff he's ramblin about not, god forbid talking football

You just never know what Joe is going to come out with. Talking football not a priority.

Gmac

Brolly never gives a team credit for a goal or a good piece of play if a team scores a goal its a defensive breakdown not a piece of skill that did it, surely attacking play deserves some credit.

lenny

Quote from: Gmac on September 05, 2015, 08:15:17 PM
Brolly never gives a team credit for a goal or a good piece of play if a team scores a goal its a defensive breakdown not a piece of skill that did it, surely attacking play deserves some credit.

Totally agree, he's a total p***k. He thinks he's the leading expert on defensive formations. I would love to see him manage a team at senior level and then we'd see how much of an expert he is.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Brolly is a brat, not an ounce of credit given to Dublin and basically slating Mayo............. He should go of and kiss his wife's stamp, I'm sick of the sight of him

maigheo

First of all Brolly wants Mayo to push up hard on Dublins kick outs and then wants them all back when Dublin attack.I have never seen a worse analyst in my life and not to give Dublin any credit for todays finish is mind boggling.The first goal took an awful lot out of Mayo and when momentum is with a team they look a lot fitter than the opposition.

Wildweasel74

Brolly pointed out Mayo were totally open at the back, hell didn't that come back to roost on Mayo, first 2 Dublin goals were flukes and very poor defending, 3rd goal too should have been prevented