The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 07, 2015, 02:35:57 PM
I'd say Donal Óg has a very high opinion of his own opinion.

He probably posts here, so.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AZOffaly

Quote from: armaghniac on July 07, 2015, 04:07:05 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on July 07, 2015, 02:35:57 PM
I'd say Donal Óg has a very high opinion of his own opinion.

He probably posts here, so.

Probably. He wouldn't be all out as good as ourselves though :)

Canalman

Quote from: moysider on July 07, 2015, 12:41:59 AM
Quote from: Minder on July 06, 2015, 05:43:06 PM
McStay said last night that Kerrry didn't deserve a draw, but a draw was probably the fairest result.............

You know exactly what he means.

If Kerry are off the pace but anywhere close at all the referee will ensure they get a draw ..... er in fairness like.

Unless they are playing the Dubs. Then the pendulum swings to the Dubs as the sense of entitlement/expectation swings to the Dubs and the referee caves in according to script. Like he did in 2011.

Pity the referee didn't read the scripts  ;) in 2013 AISF when he gave Kerry the mandatory soft penalty decision.
Oh and I suppose I better not mention the AISF of 2012 lest we  allow facts get in the way of conspiracy theories.

theticklemister

Hola not working to watch sunday game on rte.

any other ways I can watch it? Im in England

redzone

bamboo

If you have an iPhone or iPad download world tv plus and you'll find rte 2 in the sports section.

maigheo

Des asking Donal Og are tactics coming more into big games.You couldn't make it up :) :) :)

screenexile

Quote from: theticklemister on July 12, 2015, 09:32:13 PM

f**king disaster it hasn't been working for me tho last few weeks!!  >:(

theticklemister

Quote from: screenexile on July 12, 2015, 09:57:18 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on July 12, 2015, 09:32:13 PM

f**king disaster it hasn't been working for me tho last few weeks!!  >:(

yeah i know. it works for rte1 news

armaghniac

RTÉ news is not restricted internationally. RTÉ are going to close the Hola path. Maybe have a family member install Slingbox?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Wildweasel74

Same ole bullshit, all repeated games we already seen today/last night. About time Rte Realised people want to seen qualifier games not live repeats on TV not 3 Min's highlights which is what we get if we lucky.

clarshack

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on July 12, 2015, 10:08:24 PM
Same ole bullshit, all repeated games we already seen today/last night. About time Rte Realised people want to seen qualifier games not love on TV not 3 Min's highlights which is what we get if we lucky.

agree, the sunday night highlights programme is pointless at this stage. just pure laziness by RTE.

FermGael

Same ole bullshit, all repeated games we already seen today/last night. About time Rte Realised people want to seen qualifier games not live repeats on TV not 3 Min's highlights which is what we get if we lucky.
It's beyond a joke at this stage
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

BennyHarp

Quote from: FermGael on July 12, 2015, 10:49:51 PM
It's beyond a joke at this stage

One hour and 20 mins in before we get any coverage of a game not previously shown live over the weekend. Maybe cut the time spent on the "analysis". I wouldn't mind as much if it actually was worth listening too.
That was never a square ball!!

Wildweasel74

Seriously all them games and that's what they show, totally pathetic