The Sunday Game

Started by Jinxy, May 11, 2008, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

cause hes good for the bread and butter stuff really lol, or u need forwards to win games

rrhf

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 03, 2014, 01:41:43 PM
Nasty dig by Brolly to O'Rourke as to him spending Nama money at the Galway Races. O'Rourke clearly not pleased by the comment! No love lost there?
Again what has this to do with the matches.

From the Bunker

hairyUlsterman

Maybe some would rather listen to Eoin Mulligan instead?

beer baron

Syferus

Listen without always talking, Joe.

The Leitrim buck is getting chippy.

Shamrock Shore

Did I hear correctly at the beginning where Brolly slagged O'Rourke for his financial woes, being in NAMA and being bailed out by the taxpayer?

Brolly is some tool!

Go home ref

Tommy Carr is a fuckin knob who offers absolutely no analysis whatsoever he comes out with shite like "the forwards will be key for scoring today" and other such nonsense

From the Bunker

Brolly after showing Derrys league semi final goal v Mayo as an example of how to beat Mayo full back line. He failed to mention that there was no Cafferkey, Barrett, Cunniffe or Higgins on the pitch at the time! ;)

hairyUlsterman

I am sure Joseph had no say on what RTE pulled from the archives.

bennydorano

Joe is being an annoying bollix today. Whelo will have him by the throat during the ad break.

From the Bunker

How is Martin Carney - a Man who lives in and played inter-county football for Mayo be used to co-commentate on this game. Biased beyond belief.

Jinxy

Bias is the least of his problems.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

hairyUlsterman

I never knew he played football, I always thought that commentator was your man who used to present The Winning Streak

J70

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 03, 2014, 05:00:38 PM
How is Martin Carney - a Man who lives in and played inter-county football for Mayo be used to co-commentate on this game. Biased beyond belief.

He does Donegal games regularly too.