Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

If that was my kid I would not have the ability to face anyone! I'D HAVE BEEN IN BITS FOR THE LAST 117 DAYS AND MY BETTER HALF WOULD HAVE BEEN TRANQUILISED OUTTA HER MIND..... Never mind having the ability to front a media campaign................... This is all too casual on behalf of the parents....Methinks they doth protest too much!!!!

Balboa

I dont know if the parents have anything to do with it but it seems to stink to high heaven, they haven't done themselves any favours in the aftermath of her "abduction". They seem to be obsessed with media coverage. I have a feeling there will be a shocking denouement (spelling?) to all this......

Hurler on the Bitch

If I knew what "denouement" meant I would probably agree with you..

Hurler on the Bitch

G thanks ... - regarding denoun ment - maybe climax would have done ? ... but that reminds me that I must go up and see how the wife is...  :P :P :P :P :P

ONeill

Flipping hell, the media speculation is well out of control over there.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hurler on the Bitch

Regarding this tranquiliser theory............................................. out for a meal... kid sedated ..... all nice and cosy .... arrive home to find child was overdosed... that really does begin to make some logic... kids don't vanish in the manner they suggest....................................................................This thing stinks to high heaven.... practicing catholics/ Christians .... think again..... I know how much of a handful that 3 and 4 year olds are - I was in the Algarve for two weeks last year and our three year old probably caused more stress than you can think................................................. ruined the holiday... Did we DARE leave her alone so as we could go out? No! she - and her sister (8) sat with us for 14 nights in the same Pizza restaurant (only thing she would eat) ... while prior to that the Missus and I tried to relax (with the two kids going wild at our feet) for an hour at a pavement bar trying to relax.... Pool, shops, bars or restaurants ... NOT OUT OF OUR SIGHTS! you must be a confident/cocky B to leave your 4 year old alone... however, if sedated????????????????????????????????///////

Balboa

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on August 28, 2007, 10:48:24 PM
G thanks ... - regarding denoun ment - maybe climax would have done ? ... but that reminds me that I must go up and see how the wife is...  :P :P :P :P :P

I would say she managed it already without you  :o  :o

mannix

The media could care less about the girl, if they sell papers by sensationalising something thats all they want.Look at the rags that sell in england as "newspapers".Utter tripe.They are the worst in the world and all the dopes that read them are very easily led.When I see someone with a copy of the sun or other tabloid I can automatically assume they are dense, no need to reply to me about this because I have found this true on many occasions, ie, work and relations.

As far as the police in portugal go, i would say they are clueless.The spanish are not much better.Why was the british government in contact with portugal to "offer" its detectives straight away?  Rent the scene of a crime out to another family?  Clueless is too good a word for them. I am very sorry the little girl is missing and my final thought on this is that if she is dead that it was painless and that if there is a god he will punish the perpetrators someday.

magpie seanie

Two things I believe for what its worth:

1) - The Portugese police are completely inept.
2) - If the McCann's went home to England and didn't engage with the media as they have no-one would be talking about Maddie now. She'd just be a statistic.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 29, 2007, 12:44:50 PM
Two things I believe for what its worth:

1) - The Portugese police are completely inept.
2) - If the McCann's went home to England and didn't engage with the media as they have no-one would be talking about Maddie now. She'd just be a statistic.

Agree 100%.

But I now feel that the wee girl is dead, maybe it's time for the parents to begin the extremely hard task of coming to terms with whats looking more and more like the truth. Sadly.
Tbc....

Hurler on the Bitch

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6981411.stm

The parents have been taken in for "formal questioning" .. is this the beginning of something sensational?

Square Ball

they are to be interviewed as witnesses and not as suspects..

wonder what the partial results are?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Hurler on the Bitch

Witnesses? All seems a bit strange after all the hype about 'imminent arrests' and the results of the DNA etc...

Uladh

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on September 06, 2007, 04:24:59 PM
Witnesses? All seems a bit strange after all the hype about 'imminent arrests' and the results of the DNA etc...

where were these reports? i never saw them.

it's only the mother in for interview.

Hurler on the Bitch

Dear Uladh... next thing you'll be telling me that Oswald shot Kennedy! I am a great sceptic and this British media inspired campaign -posters everywhere, stupid foreign police etc - to find Maddie just never fizzed on me. The fact is that that the feckin answer may be staring everyone in the face!!!! Think about it!