Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronerebel

Quote from: Ancharraig123 on September 27, 2021, 03:48:04 PM
As things stand in division 1, 9 county seniors will be relegated to division 2. Killyclogher not safe either
On This, how many teams are promoted and relegated out of each division this year?

Ancharraig123

Quote from: tyronerebel on September 28, 2021, 03:09:26 PM
As things stand in division 1, 9 county seniors will be relegated to division 2. Killyclogher not safe either
On This, how many teams are promoted and relegated out of each division this year?

Supposed to be four relegated from division 1 this year and assume that the league and championship winners in division 2 are promoted,

But all depends on leagues being finished. Can't see any chance of their being promotion/relegation play offs

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: tyronerebel on September 28, 2021, 03:09:26 PM
4 relegated from senior to Intermediate.
League and Champ winners up in Intermediate and bottom 4 relegated to Junior.
Junior league and Championship winners promoted.
No Play Offs.

Tyrone11234

The standard in division 1 next year will be unreal

LeoMc

Quote from: GetThatLadOuttaFullBack on September 29, 2021, 06:45:51 PM
Anyone seen much of Nathan Kelly from Loughmacrory this year? Seen him in a league game a number of years ago against Kildress and he struggled with the class of Dessie Tracey on the Gortacladdy sod.
Did he steal your woman?

LeoMc

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 27, 2021, 09:35:45 AM
Impressive year from the Lough by all accounts. Certainly will be full of confidence going into a 1st Rd against D'laughan or Moy. I didn't get down to our own game vs Ardboe but from reports I believe we were 6/7 points down and could of snatched a win at the death with M donnelly just putting the ball an inch over the bar from a palm.
Errigal also ticking along nicely after a slow start but that would of been expected getting the likes of canavan and harte back in the fold. Cavanvan ''Jnr Jnr'' also has been making appearances so thats another to keep an eye on unfortunately.  Big week or 2 for all clubs
Dark horses for the championship?
Their first game is very winnable and they shouldn't fear Clonoe/Errigal even with McDonnell having Clonoe fully focussed on championship and laying down in the league.

Christmas Lights

Strabane V Greencastle
Augher V Rock
Stewartstown V Kildress
Aghaloo V Moortown
Aghyaran V Owen Roes
Killeeshil V Clogher
Naomh Eoghan V Beragh
Tattyreagh V Gortin

Senior Champ Preliminary:
Ardboe V Dromore
Derrylaughan V Moy

skeog

Good game in Fintona the lack of changing rooms in the inclement weather not good for player welfare.

smort

On the other side of the coin, what would covid be like for player welfare

toby47

Quote from: skeog on October 01, 2021, 09:37:29 AM
Good game in Fintona the lack of changing rooms in the inclement weather not good for player welfare.

Its a joke. Changing facilities should be opened.

Onthe40

agree, lads playing in freezing conditions now, having to drive maybe an hour to get home after been in the cold for 3-4 hours.. lads are mixing in training etc.. I've been at league games where the home team goes into the changing room at HT

tiempo

Quote from: smort on October 01, 2021, 09:58:32 AM
On the other side of the coin, what would covid be like for player welfare

Guessing the county team were OK to use the changing rooms in Croke?

Shameful treatment of players

Christmas Lights

Yeah, its madness not allowing players to use the changing rooms, absolute nonsense at this stage.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 01, 2021, 02:33:26 PM
Quote from: skeog on October 01, 2021, 09:37:29 AM

I'm struggling to think why it's OK for intercounty teams to have changing room shelter but not club teams, the only reason I can think of is some perception that venues that host intercounty ties will have bigger changing rooms? Other than that, I'm lost.

Interestingly, I see Clogher sort of got around this issue by having the players take shelter in the team coach at half time.

Are the county teams regularly tested maybe? Dunno tbh.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

armaghniac

Changing facilities should be open, but restricted to vaccinated persons. If any club does not wish to ask their team about this then they can change behind the ditch.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B