Microsoft for small business

Started by Boycey, August 13, 2020, 05:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

Good folks of the forum,

The days of dodgy pirate versions of Office etc are behind me :o I'm looking for the best solution for a small company environment for having access to Microsoft Apps and each other. Two office PCs and 3 laptops on the road. I've looked online and there appear to be a myriad of options Microsoft Business, Business Premium, Web Versions downloadable versions. Can anyone tell me which option might suit the needs above.

Or whether a family version of Office (or whatever its called now) will do the job....  I suppose that is pirating in its own wee way  :D

TIA

MoChara

I don't know for business but what I do is download office from the Microsoft site and then buy a repurposed license of ebay for a couple of quid. .

These are legit versions of Office that have been taken off machines that are being decommissioned, works for some other softwares too.

something like this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICROSOFT-OFFICE-2019-PROFESSIONAL-PLUS-32-64-Bit-License-Key-fast-Delivery/293688938201

I was an ardent pirate for a long time but when you can get the real thing for 2.50 its not worth the hassle. Make sure you are downloading the version from the actual Microsoft website and they aren't giving you a dodgy link to click