The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on June 13, 2022, 12:36:33 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 13, 2022, 12:27:12 PM
Quote from: keep her low this half on June 13, 2022, 12:21:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 13, 2022, 12:00:59 PM
Goal scoring wasn't an issue I'd thought at Liverpool, so many chip in and fill in when ones are injured,, How many goals did they score last season?
Probably preparation for Mane leaving this summer and Salah next summer. They account for a very high % of Liverpool's goals.

One poster on here was saying Diaz was Mane's replacement which has worked out really well considering his performances this season, Changing their style could be brilliant but considering their points tally last year more of the same would/could be enough..

Hopefully for Liverpool he doesn't end up like Peter Crouch or Andy Carroll  ;)

Crouch did fine at Liverpool. He just wasn't quite the elite level they needed to push on to the top. Torres was, but then other events took over.

Carroll was a complete failure.

I jest, as you know, just didn't think this type was a player that fitted into the template that Klopp has been sticking to. Maybe that's what is needed I suppose..

It will again boil down to the performances against City Chelsea and Spurs, 2/1 for the league next year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Fantastic signing for Liverpool.

Anymore word of Lee Mack to United?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 13, 2022, 12:42:55 PM
Fantastic signing for Liverpool.

Anymore word of Lee Mack to United?

He'd be better than some of the players, at least the dressing room would be good craic

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hound

Goal scoring wasn't an issue I'd thought at Liverpool, so many chip in and fill in when ones are injured,, How many goals did they score last season?
Probably preparation for Mane leaving this summer and Salah next summer. They account for a very high % of Liverpool's goals.

One poster on here was saying Diaz was Mane's replacement which has worked out really well considering his performances this season, Changing their style could be brilliant but considering their points tally last year more of the same would/could be enough..

Crouch did fine at Liverpool. He just wasn't quite the elite level they needed to push on to the top. Torres was, but then other events took over.

Carroll very similar to Crouch in terms of performance when fit. Decent player but not top level (but good against the toffees and if memory serves was the key player in one FA cup semi!). But he was never fit, so turned out to be pretty much a waste of space!

quit yo jibbajabba

I mind grimacin when i heard the Carroll fee was 18mill woke up next day deal done at 35....just shook the head. Not my money end of day....

blewuporstuffed

Style wise , Nunez looks closer to Torres than any other previous Liverpool 9. He does seem physcially stronger tho.
The style/ system will undoubtably change with him in the team, but i don't think thats a bad thing.
He will force them to evolve...... Ill get my coat  ;D
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

trailer

Wonder does Nunez have Asthma? Seems to be endemic at Liverpool.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: trailer on June 13, 2022, 01:39:06 PM

Once they get him on the inhalers there will be no stopping him
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

If not he'll have it at his medical  :D

Boots kit and inhaler.. good to go

johnnycool

Quote from: trailer on June 13, 2022, 01:41:46 PM
Salbutamol FC

Must be different Salbutamol than I get...

Any Spanish blood doctors about the place?

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: johnnycool on June 13, 2022, 03:03:49 PM
Salbutamol FC

Do you give it 20 blasts at once?

johnnycool

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on June 13, 2022, 03:25:58 PM
Salbutamol FC

Shit no, Is that what I've been doing so wrong all these years....

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: johnnycool on June 13, 2022, 03:32:53 PM
Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on June 13, 2022, 03:25:58 PM
Salbutamol FC

Shit no, Is that what I've been doing so wrong all these years....

Aye, get yourself registered and back out at it

Capt Pat

It must be great being you. 20 years of fergie time. Late game winners in all the big games and small and never once does it cross your mind that getting an edge like that in pro sports is more than a little suspect. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.