49 (39.5%)
No - Things are fine
55 (44.4%)
No - There should be less moderation
10 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 124

stew

Quote from: J70 on October 06, 2017, 02:22:07 PM
At least do a purge on the multiple personality accounts, starting with the ones staring you in the face.

Shane would have a shit attack if this happened, I miss his Garden County when he was full of soup. )
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Olly

I vote yes because its very obvious there are people here with millions of accounts and its the same person. Whats that all about like?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

magpie seanie

Quote from: Olly on October 07, 2017, 01:57:59 PM
I vote yes because its very obvious there are people here with millions of accounts and its the same person. Whats that all about like?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Olly, you rarely fail to make me smile!

Armamike

Quote from: StGallsGAA on October 06, 2017, 10:01:39 PM
Whilst I'm not a WUM I'll gladly pay a fiver to buy Liverpool supporters some clothes/drugs in Oxfam/from their dealer  so they can get a job/high and spend less time on the board! 8) ;)

You think it's ok to come out with this stuff while you take offence at Laoislad's remarks about halting sites. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

seafoid

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 07, 2017, 11:09:58 AM
I used to be great friends with an English guy when I was in university. He was a real Laaadaner. He would regularly call me a terrorist and I would regularly give him shit about Britain raping and pillaging their way round the world.  We had fierce debates about so many different things, particularly when we had a bottle of gin or whiskey.  Contextually though we both knew and respected each other well as we were just expressing our opinions and were very tongue in cheek about a lot of it.

In my opinion much of what goes on on this board is like that.....but some take it too far. Yes I made it personally recently with Fearon and I will stand over that because his comments were personally hurtful to me and he knew what he was at. The thing you get back in life what you put out. That is my motto and I will always stick to that. If you put out good vibes good things happen back. If you peddle in lies, deceit and nastiness don't cry when you get a box in the mouth. Leave it as it is,  most of us are big boys and girls(metaphorically speaking to Rois, Leenie and Tyrone Girl...only Tyrone women on the board...we miss anluabu...she was lovely!).
Great post. Most posters have limits beyond which they will not go. Others do not.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

ziggysego

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 07, 2017, 11:09:58 AM
and girls(metaphorically speaking to Rois, Leenie and Tyrone Girl...only Tyrone women on the board...we miss anluabu...she was lovely!).

I miss KeadyChick.......  :'(
Testing Accessibility

Eamonnca1

Foxy's sock puppets have voted. All the more reason to ban him.

Milltown Row2

Person with Multiple usernames will be able to vote more!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Boycey

I'm surprised that with approaching 100 votes half the people think the current situation is acceptable...

Syferus

Quote from: Boycey on October 07, 2017, 09:17:09 PM
I'm surprised that with approaching 100 votes half the people think the current situation is acceptable...

You can assume most if not all of the WUM alt accounts like Foxcommander have voted for one of the no options, and you can pretty much double their votes because nearly all will have more than a single account at hand.

It's actually a relatively comprehensive vote for Yes, probably something in the region of 70% plus.

foxcommander

Quote from: Syferus on October 07, 2017, 09:49:07 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 07, 2017, 09:17:09 PM

You can assume most if not all of the WUM alt accounts like Foxcommander have voted for one of the no options, and you can pretty much double their votes because nearly all will have more than a single account at hand.

It's actually a relatively comprehensive vote for Yes, probably something in the region of 70% plus.

Thanks for the reminder. Just did now.

Vote early, vote often.

Vótáil Níl
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on October 06, 2017, 02:11:34 PM
Genuinely interested in the response to this. In the past the moderation has been seen as too 'heavy handed', now the board is struggling with threads descending into slagging matches, many provocative posts and a significant number of WUMs, Trolls and shit stirrers. Do people on the board want mods to take a much harsher line on posters? Should there be much more frequent bans handed out for those who appear to be just causing angst for the craic?

The clues are in the questions.

Seriously. If you have noticed that things have gone downhill then why do you need to take a poll? The rules are there in black and white and the penalties are spelled out in plain English. Enforce them.

stephenite

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 08, 2017, 02:38:33 AM
Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on October 06, 2017, 02:11:34 PM
Genuinely interested in the response to this. In the past the moderation has been seen as too 'heavy handed', now the board is struggling with threads descending into slagging matches, many provocative posts and a significant number of WUMs, Trolls and shit stirrers. Do people on the board want mods to take a much harsher line on posters? Should there be much more frequent bans handed out for those who appear to be just causing angst for the craic?

The clues are in the questions.

Seriously. If you have noticed that things have gone downhill then why do you need to take a poll? The rules are there in black and white and the penalties are spelled out in plain English. Enforce them.

Leave