Muineachán v Baile Átha Cliath - AIQF

Started by Maguire01, August 03, 2014, 12:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Michael Schmeichal on August 09, 2014, 09:29:01 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 08, 2014, 03:33:33 PM
Quote from: Michael Schmeichal on August 08, 2014, 01:24:42 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 08, 2014, 10:50:46 AM

PS - I heard Jin Gavin refer to Dublin's "coaching staff" yesterday. Doesn't staff mean paid employees?
Where's Don't Matter when you need him?

Do you reckon John Evans is driving up from Kerry to manage your lot because he likes the beautiful boggy Roscommon scenery. And what about John Maughan and Tommy Carr?

Glasshouses!
We can't afford STAFF End of story. We certainly can't afford 5 bucks with laptops for our U21s like one big County can( hint - they won the U21 AI this year).
Johneen Evans gets EXPENSES as provided for in GAA rules.
Our Bus is "cost neutral".
I dont mind slagging etc but the mention of the 2 Army Bucks is a step too far.

Expenses my hole! I doubt even you believe that and by the way it wasn't the laptops that kicked 2-20 in the first half of the A Ireland u21 Final.

I think you boys need to start a separate thread as this has f00k all to do with this thread, please and thank you.

Michael Schmeichal

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on August 09, 2014, 09:47:49 AM

I think you boys need to start a separate thread as this has f00k all to do with this thread, please and thank you.

Fair enough but he started it!

upmonaghansayswe

Jaysus. 7 more hours of feeling like this. Lord knows how the players are feeling.
All the best to the players and MOR. I hope youse put in the performance youse deserve.

UPMONAGHANSAYSWE!!

babarino

Quote from: upmonaghansayswe on August 09, 2014, 10:46:24 AM
Jaysus. 7 more hours of feeling like this. Lord knows how the players are feeling.
All the best to the players and MOR. I hope youse put in the performance youse deserve.

UPMONAGHANSAYSWE!!

As MOR said before the Tyrone game. "There are 1.5 billion people in China that don't give a shite about this game."

(Part of me wishes I was Chinese)

heffo

This is going to be unpleasant for all concerned. Opposition game plan will centre on trying to get two or three of our players sent off, three quarters of the crowd will be pressuring the ref for same

The Dublin two week training camp in San Diego has backfired big time and the climate controlled training pitches are now shown for the folly there are now they have to play in the rain

The quicker we get this over with the better

Thisonegoesto11

Quote from: fearsiuil on August 09, 2014, 09:40:25 AM
Quote from: Fuzzman on August 09, 2014, 12:21:59 AM
I don't think Monaghan are going to win but I think they're gonna give the Dubs a damn good battle of swarm, fighting for every ball, lack of respect and really get in their faces.
I can't see them ask questions of how disciplined the Dubs are. If they can take MDMA out of the game they remove the power house heartbeat of this team.

If they try to play football and outscore them then forget it.something I've noticed at all Dubs game this year, watch how often they force forwards to shoot from the right corner.
MDMA gets away with throwing his weight about the pitch unpunished more than any player I remember, maybe today the Monaghan boys will get under his skin and he will see red?

Ridiculous. 'More than any player i know' ... pure nonsense. Great player who give 100% every game.

Thisonegoesto11

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on August 09, 2014, 09:47:49 AM
Quote from: Michael Schmeichal on August 09, 2014, 09:29:01 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 08, 2014, 03:33:33 PM
Quote from: Michael Schmeichal on August 08, 2014, 01:24:42 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 08, 2014, 10:50:46 AM

PS - I heard Jin Gavin refer to Dublin's "coaching staff" yesterday. Doesn't staff mean paid employees?
Where's Don't Matter when you need him?

Do you reckon John Evans is driving up from Kerry to manage your lot because he likes the beautiful boggy Roscommon scenery. And what about John Maughan and Tommy Carr?

Glasshouses!
We can't afford STAFF End of story. We certainly can't afford 5 bucks with laptops for our U21s like one big County can( hint - they won the U21 AI this year).
Johneen Evans gets EXPENSES as provided for in GAA rules.
Our Bus is "cost neutral".
I dont mind slagging etc but the mention of the 2 Army Bucks is a step too far.

Expenses my hole! I doubt even you believe that and by the way it wasn't the laptops that kicked 2-20 in the first half of the A Ireland u21 Final.

Fair play. Same stuff repeated regardless of the thread/match in question.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

armaghniac

Fight to the last man, Monaghan. We'll see you in the Semi.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Syferus

Quote from: armaghniac on August 09, 2014, 01:54:41 PM
Fight to the last man, Monaghan. We'll see you in the Semi.

Didn't know the draw for Ulster had been made already.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Captain Obvious

muppet

Quote from: heffo on August 09, 2014, 11:59:36 AM
This is going to be unpleasant for all concerned. Opposition game plan will centre on trying to get two or three of our players sent off, three quarters of the crowd will be pressuring the ref for same

The Dublin two week training camp in San Diego has backfired big time and the climate controlled training pitches are now shown for the folly there are now they have to play in the rain

I thought San Diego was the genetic modification trip and La Manga was the climate controlled training pitches?
MWWSI 2017

ballinaman

Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2014, 02:58:08 PM

I thought San Diego was the genetic modification trip and La Manga was the climate controlled training pitches?
Heard the same, at least the teleporters cut down the jet lag..

muppet

Quote from: ballinaman on August 09, 2014, 03:14:29 PM
Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2014, 02:58:08 PM

Heard the same, at least the teleporters cut down the jet lag..

That was for the cryogenics treatment in Warsaw. C'mon lads, let's get the facts right at least.
MWWSI 2017