ADIDAS PREDATOR MANIA FG FOOTBALL BOOTS

Started by PlayWithTheWind, August 05, 2007, 11:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlayWithTheWind

trying to find a pair of these boots. has anyone any idea where they can be bought?

Its not over til the fat lady sings!

PlayWithTheWind

can never get my size on ebay, plus they cost well over the odds on there.

sean og and john gardner had them on 2day in the hurling.

Balboa

Quote from: PlayWithTheWind on August 06, 2007, 12:13:12 AM
can never get my size on ebay, plus they cost well over the odds on there.

sean og and john gardner had them on 2day in the hurling.

They must get great power into the ball when they kick it.....  ;)

southdown

When Adidas first launced the Predator, the main feature of the boot was the lumps at the front which apparantly made the ball swerve a bit more.  I remember I had a pair myself, and these lumps were huge, but now there is virtually no lumps on them at all.  They seem to have put less emphasis on them.  And the price for these boots are ridiculous.

mannix

pat spillane and co could kick and swerve very well without them.Puma ings work just as well if you practice enough.Put your money into a few extra sliotars or a new oneills ball for practice,

illdecide

Have you the feet to go in them my son?? no point in wearing flash boots if your keek. I buy £19.99 boots out of JJB because i know my limits ;) :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

behind the wire

these are widely regarded as the best predator ever made. very very comfortable boot, had a pair about 5 years ago but subsequent predators havent been able to match the mania - closest i have found to matching the mania is the adidas copa mundial, a very good boot.

such is the popularity of the boots that they regularly sell for around £150 -£200 on ebay. if u are willing to pay that much for them fair play to you but i couldnt spend that much on a pair of boots.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

southdown

Could someone post a picture so we know which predators they are?

aontroim

behind the wire

He who laughs last thinks the slowest

PlayWithTheWind

we are blue... etc

Where can you get those Eamon O'Hara ones they were nice.

PlayWithTheWind

their a bit like his performance on saturday, brutal!

their nike tempo or sum shite like that

we are blue... etc

They reminded me of Eamonn Coughlan, Helsinki, 1983.

SimpleSimon

I had 2 pair of these predator and have tried subsequent predator but none were ever as good. Often wondered were Sean og and john Gardner got them as they look new. I meant to ask Sean og the last time I met him, I will the next time I meet either player.