The Official Thread of Chelsea FC

Started by Norf Tyrone, January 23, 2007, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Fuzzman on April 07, 2017, 03:10:51 PM
Was gonna bring my oldest lad over to a game in Stamford bridge in the next month if possible.
Would it be very hard to get a ticket outside the ground for 2?

Any of ye season ticket holders?

You will get tickets outside, but you will pay big money, around £150- £200 a ticket, especially considering the position Chelsea are in.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fuzzman

Jeepers this thread doesn't get much use these days

A bit like two posts earlier I was gonna try to bring 2 of my lads over to the Bournemouth Wed night game WEd 31st jan as flights are cheap but again their website says sold out
I'd nearly go over anyway and try to get in but its easier when on your own and you only need wan ticket.
Any season ticket holders on here or anyone know anyone in West London who might be able to help?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 17, 2018, 04:44:53 PM
Jeepers this thread doesn't get much use these days

A bit like two posts earlier I was gonna try to bring 2 of my lads over to the Bournemouth Wed night game WEd 31st jan as flights are cheap but again their website says sold out
I'd nearly go over anyway and try to get in but its easier when on your own and you only need wan ticket.
Any season ticket holders on here or anyone know anyone in West London who might be able to help?

Is it 3 x tickets you need Fuzz?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fuzzman

I need 2 adult and 2 kids but I'd settle for 1 adult and 1 kid
Whatsapp/FB me if any news.

Tony Baloney

Cunny Funt

Hound

I thought Willian was superb.

Giroud looked like someone picked up at the Red Cow Roundabout.

They got no breaks, but Barca just so clinical.

Asal Mor

Quote from: Hound on March 14, 2018, 09:47:31 PM
I thought Willian was superb.

Giroud looked like someone picked up at the Red Cow Roundabout.

They got no breaks, but Barca just so clinical.
+1
Chelsea could easily have won over the two legs and Barca look very beatable these days. Messi looked as good as ever but I'd be confident City would take them.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on March 15, 2018, 09:11:03 AM
They had a go, that's all you can ask

They had a go? they were bate 3-0!

This have ago attitude and being hard to beat debate is a theme now it seems, rather get hammered 3-0 but at least have a go seems to be the way forward.. If you manage a team you have to work out the strengths and weaknesses of the other team, not just go out lads and give it a lash, sure if you're bate then at leaset you died with your boots on..

Lets see how many titles you win with that idea, its fine if you have the players and squad to do that, Chelsea very recently were beat 2-1 by Utd after going a goal up! why it seems going to Barca and giving it a lash would be the best approach is beyond me..

Utd though have went ultra defensive and ruined a very attacking team, whereas City have the right mix of tactics, forward play and defence, but the midfield control the game. Pep also studies other teams I'd assume..

Chelsea had enough play but allowing Messi space is madness, I got in late last night forgot the match was on and was going to have a £5 bet on Messi to score first, 3/1 he was but ended up starting to make dinner, remembered went to phone and the match had only started about to hit the bet and the screen closed, messi had scored! 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Asal Mor

It was individual mistakes that cost them at the back, Courtois especially. Up front they were unlucky with hitting the woodwork in both legs. Willian could have done with more help from the surprisingly poor Hazard and the less surprisingly poor Giroud.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

gawa316

Chelsea fairly spunking the rubles...supposedly deal with Havertz and Thiago Silva done, Chilwell to follow and already having spent a 100 odd million on Werner and Ziyech

Edit...the title could do with a wee update!

GetOverTheBar

Few ones giving off about the cash they spent but sure they got just under 180 million Euro from Hazard and Morata....they could spent even more considering the City FFP carry on and the fact they didn't spend last summer.

gawa316

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 24, 2020, 04:58:47 PM
Few ones giving off about the cash they spent but sure they got just under 180 million Euro from Hazard and Morata....they could spent even more considering the City FFP carry on and the fact they didn't spend last summer.

The year before last they spent 200 euro, last season although with the transfer ban they still spent 45 mil on Kovacic, then this summer will be close to 300 mil  (Werner 53 mil, Ziyech 40, Havertz 100, Chilwell 80?, Thiago Silver ??). Half a billion in 3 years is mad...even saying they have brought in over 200 mil in sales