Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth hurts

I went to Kilcoo last night to see Burren play them in the minor league. Burren looked very impressive but both were missing county men. Burren look to have strong talent at their disposal.

SamFever

Quote from: Truth hurts on April 26, 2022, 08:41:46 AM
I went to Kilcoo last night to see Burren play them in the minor league. Burren looked very impressive but both were missing county men. Burren look to have strong talent at their disposal.
Two strong panels.Did you take in a game last Friday night?

Truth hurts

Quote from: SamFever on April 26, 2022, 09:52:49 AM
Quote from: Truth hurts on April 26, 2022, 08:41:46 AM
Two strong panels.Did you take in a game last Friday night?

No i was away last weekend but hopefully, Bright v Teconnaught on Friday followed by a trip to Clones on Saturday

Mourne Red

Kilcoo v Burren tomorrow night - Should be a tasty enough fixture.. Can't see Burren giving them too much respect as AI Champs.

Truth hurts

Quote from: Mourne Red on April 26, 2022, 10:35:29 AM
Kilcoo v Burren tomorrow night - Should be a tasty enough fixture.. Can't see Burren giving them too much respect as AI Champs.

Cheers for the reminder, should be an interesting fixture. Kilcoo has been magnificent over the last few years but it's only a matter of time before the crown is passed over. That's football for you. I just do not think the magpies want to hand over the crown just yet.

Truth hurts

Niall Kane,Peter Fegan, Ryan McEvoy , Adam Lynch; Darren O'Hagan, Conor Poland, Daniel Guinness; Anthony Doherty, Niall McParland; Caolan Mooney,Corey Quinn, Odhran Murdock,  Andrew Gilmore, Pat Havern. Barry O'Hagan

Truth hurts

Have the camogie board and lgfa board been involved in negotiatans  for Ballykinlar, will they be contributing or would they need to?

Mourne Red

Quote from: Truth hurts on April 26, 2022, 02:10:05 PM
Have the camogie board and lgfa board been involved in negotiatans  for Ballykinlar, will they be contributing or would they need to?

Think it's a Garvaghey type of situation.. Only I hope our County Board don't charge the Camogie/LGFA to use it, should be a place for all Down teams whether under the GAA license or not. Also hopefully by that point the LGFA and Camogie come too their senses and merge into the GAA

Truth hurts

Quote from: Mourne Red on April 26, 2022, 02:13:31 PM

Think it's a Garvaghey type of situation.. Only I hope our County Board don't charge the Camogie/LGFA to use it, should be a place for all Down teams whether under the GAA license or not. Also hopefully by that point the LGFA and Camogie come too their senses and merge into the GAA

The camogie assoication and LGFA get charged for used of Pairc Esler.

wobbller

Quote from: Truth hurts on April 26, 2022, 02:40:57 PM

Proper order.

Truth hurts

Quote from: wobbller on April 26, 2022, 02:47:49 PM

Proper order.

misogyny

wobbller

Quote from: Truth hurts on April 26, 2022, 03:06:54 PM

Proper order.

misogyny
It's called Business.

Hard2Listen2

Quote from: Truth hurts on April 26, 2022, 12:44:43 PM
Niall Kane,Peter Fegan, Ryan McEvoy , Adam Lynch; Darren O'Hagan, Conor Poland, Daniel Guinness; Anthony Doherty, Niall McParland; Caolan Mooney,Corey Quinn, Odhran Murdock,  Andrew Gilmore, Pat Havern. Barry O'Hagan

I'm not sure that all of those lads are still on the panel?

manwithnoplan

Proper order.

misogyny

It's hardly misogyny. Clubs charge for others to use their grounds, why wouldn't the county board charge a separate body? Yes it maybe should all be combined, but it isn't.

wobbller

Proper order.

misogyny
Meaning="'dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women."
Hardly,I have a mother,two sisters and two daughters.