Quote from: thebuzz on January 19, 2019, 09:10:45 PM
Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on January 19, 2019, 09:07:13 PM
Quote from: illdecide on January 19, 2019, 09:04:41 PM
Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on January 19, 2019, 09:01:46 PM
Why was the penalty given?

Felt sorry for us ::)

Possibly, but too close for that.

McNamee suspension should be doubled.

McNamee definitely the aggressor after the reds were handed out.

What was he at? Very foolish...
Think Tyrone just about deserved it, not a bad game. Def good preparation for the league but would have been nice for Tyrone to lend us their cup for a year
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rodney trotter

Coney kicked a few lovely passes when he came on. A change from most giving the easy options of a hand pass.

Captain Obvious

A game that Armagh could have won. The penalty miss and two sent off proved crucial. Joe Mcquillan the opposite of a fine wine, he's getting worse with age.

yellowcard

Tyrone a bit more physically advanced than Armagh but probably deserved the win but it was a very encouraging display from Armagh and good preparation for an even more physical Kildare side next week.

trailer

Armagh diving is embarrassing, Neymaresque. Obviously they've been coached to go down and roll around. Tyrone's 2nd / 3rd string had plenty in the tank. Another routine victory.

Bill Hill

Every score and scorer in the McKenna Cup this year, great to see Stefan Campbell back for Armagh and he topped the leader board after tonight's two points just pipped Lee Brennan & Michael Langan: https://billhillwicklow.com/list/dr-mckenna-cup-2019-top-scorers-table-www-billhillwicklow-com/

Walter Cronc

McNamee trashy as ever!

yellowcard

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 19, 2019, 09:33:09 PM
McNamee trashy as ever!

Wannabe hardman simply playing to the gallery but he usually gets found out on the wide open spaces of Croke Park when it matters.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: yellowcard on January 19, 2019, 09:37:38 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 19, 2019, 09:33:09 PM
McNamee trashy as ever!

Wannabe hardman simply playing to the gallery but he usually gets found out on the wide open spaces of Croke Park when it matters.

100!

nrico2006

Good to see Tyrone giving a few boys a run out. Armagh seemed to be at full strength and tried every trick in the book.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Harold Disgracey

Good to see Armagh giving a few boys a run out. Tyrone seemed to be at full strength and tried every trick in the book.

illdecide

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 19, 2019, 09:59:42 PM
Good to see Tyrone giving a few boys a run out. Armagh seemed to be at full strength and tried every trick in the book.

Easy you... ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

yellowcard

Tyrone brought on Donnelly and Meyler to see the game out and I always felt as though Tyrone were the more likely winners, if Armagh had scored the penalty they would have stole it. Armagh badly need a more dynamic half back line. Grimley was excellent at midfield and O'Neill, Grugan, Campbell and Clarke would get onto almost any county team. Whilst O'Neill needs to learn to release the ball quicker at this level, I think he is well capable of adjusting.

omagh_gael

Thon Armagh boys still can't tackle.

tonto1888

Quote from: trailer on January 19, 2019, 09:24:49 PM
Armagh diving is embarrassing, Neymaresque. Obviously they've been coached to go down and roll around. Tyrone's 2nd / 3rd string had plenty in the tank. Another routine victory.

Someone clearly wasn't at the game or even watching