TG4 this weekend

Started by hows she cutting, November 15, 2006, 02:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubberman

Quote from: twohands!!! on April 01, 2017, 03:00:40 PM
Don't know if anyone is watching this but Ballinrobe have just given away an absolutely horrific goal.

A St Ciaran's player took a shot that was from the moment he hit it looked as if it were drifting wide. It was drifting wide but it was also dropping short. Pretty much all of the Ballinrobe players switched off and assumed it was going wide ; one of the St Ciaran's players chased the effort and kept it in. He laid off the ball to another unmarked St Ciaran's player coming through who only had the keeper to beat. Horror show defending. Was around the 35 minute mark.

Scoreline was 1-5 to 0-7 before the goal and went to 1-5 to 1-7 after. Ballinrobe have got the last 3 scores to make it Ballinrobe 1-8 to St Ciaran 1-7 with 15 minutes left.

Is that all you could say about the match you miserable hoor! ;-)

Congrats Ballinrobe and the Ballintubber contingent! Great to see another title coming west
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

twohands!!!

Quote from: Tubberman on April 01, 2017, 04:26:12 PM
Quote from: twohands!!! on April 01, 2017, 03:00:40 PM
Don't know if anyone is watching this but Ballinrobe have just given away an absolutely horrific goal.

A St Ciaran's player took a shot that was from the moment he hit it looked as if it were drifting wide. It was drifting wide but it was also dropping short. Pretty much all of the Ballinrobe players switched off and assumed it was going wide ; one of the St Ciaran's players chased the effort and kept it in. He laid off the ball to another unmarked St Ciaran's player coming through who only had the keeper to beat. Horror show defending. Was around the 35 minute mark.

Scoreline was 1-5 to 0-7 before the goal and went to 1-5 to 1-7 after. Ballinrobe have got the last 3 scores to make it Ballinrobe 1-8 to St Ciaran 1-7 with 15 minutes left.

Is that all you could say about the match you miserable hoor! ;-)

Congrats Ballinrobe and the Ballintubber contingent! Great to see another title coming west

Yup  :D

twohands!!!

St Brendans 0-10 St Peters 0-3 at HT in the Hogan Cup final.

Peters had a goal disallowed in the first minute, looked like a harsh decision to me.

St Brendans have been impressive - lots of good kick-passing and taken some fine scores.

Long way back for Peters but you never know with young lads.

Zulu

Only catching the second half but Peters put themselves into a good position with ten left but couldn't capitalise on it. Some great scores and free taking by both sides though the ref has given some of the softest frees ever given in Croke Park, he must consider schools football non-contact. 

twohands!!!

St Brendans 0-18 St Peters 0-10 FT

St Peters did well to narrow the gap to 3 but the winning of the game for St Brendans was in the first half.

Some serious quality points from both sides.

That's a fourth Hogan Cup in a row for a Kerry side - will surely be amongst the favourites for the All-Ireland minor this year.

drici

Dia Sathairn 15 - 04 - 2017
Donegal U21 v Dublin U21
Cavan   2-30pm

Kerry U21 v Galway U21
Ennis   4-30pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dia Domhnaigh   16 - 04 - 2017
Limerick v Galway
Limerick   2-00pm

Wexford v Tipperary
Kilkenny   4-00pm

Cunny Funt

A busy weekend of action on TG4

SATURDAY 27 JULY

1:30pm    TG4 All Ireland Senior Ladies Football Championship, Round 3 - Donegal v Mayo, Live from Bord na Mona O'Connor Park, Tullamore   *Live on TG4 (main channel).

3:15pm     TG4 All Ireland Senior Ladies Football Championship, Round 3 - Armagh v Cork, Live from Bord na Mona O'Connor Park, Tullamore       *Live on SpórtTG4 YouTube

3:00pm    Electric Ireland All-Ireland Minor Football Championship Quarter-Final - Mayo v Dublin, Live from Glennon Brothers Pearse Park, Longford    *Live on SpórtTG4 YouTube

4:00pm     Electric Ireland All-Ireland Minor Hurling Championship Semi-Final, Limerick v Kilkenny, Live from Croke Park    *Live on TG4 (main channel).

5:00pm     EirGrid All-Ireland U20 Football Championship Semi-Final, Galway v Dublin, Live from Glennon Brothers Pearse Park, Longford   *Live on TG4 YouTube and full deferred coverage on TG4 at 7:30pm.

7:00pm      Electric Ireland All-Ireland Minor Football Championship Quarter-Final, Kildare v Galway, Live from Glennon Brothers Pearse Park, Longford   *Live on SpórtTG4 YouTube

SUNDAY 28 JULY

1:30pm    Electric Ireland All-Ireland Minor Hurling Championship Semi-Final – Wexford v Galway, Live from Croke Park    *Live on TG4 (main channel).

2:00pm    Electric Ireland All-Ireland Minor Football Championship Quarter-Final – Kerry v Tyrone, Live from Bord na Mona O'Connor Park, Tullamore    *Live online on TG4.ie

4:00pm    EirGrid All-Ireland U20 Football Championship Semi-Final – Cork v Tyrone, Live from Bord na Mona O'Connor Park, Tullamore   *Live online on TG4.ie

6:00pm    Electric Ireland All-Ireland Minor Football Championship Quarter-Final – Monaghan v Cork, Live from Bord na Mona O'Connor Park, Tullamore         *Live online on TG4.ie

rosnarun

if you cant watch the you tube channel  live do you have to wait for it to be over before you can watch it?
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Dire Ear

*Live online on TG4.ie
Would pubs that have Sky, be able to show these or how does it work??
Does it involve Firestick??

imtommygunn

A smart tv with access to WiFi could show it. Smart tv would have YouTube app. Fire stick too but smart TVs , which most are these days, would do it.

Whether pubs use that option I don't know but I watched the club intermediate final on my big tv doing this and it was simple and a great job.

Dire Ear

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 27, 2019, 01:51:51 PM
A smart tv with access to WiFi could show it. Smart tv would have YouTube app. Fire stick too but smart TVs , which most are these days, would do it.

Whether pubs use that option I don't know but I watched the club intermediate final on my big tv doing this and it was simple and a great job.
Thank you

trailer

Did the TG4 links work for anyone at the weekend? I don't like to criticise TG4 as they do so much for the coverage of the GAA but it's so frustrating not to be able to get these links working in the North. I am fairly tecky minded so I have a good enough idea of what I am doing but the links just didn't appear to work.
In general this needs addressed for Northern fans.

bogball88

Quote from: trailer on July 29, 2019, 09:03:32 AM
Did the TG4 links work for anyone at the weekend? I don't like to criticise TG4 as they do so much for the coverage of the GAA but it's so frustrating not to be able to get these links working in the North. I am fairly tecky minded so I have a good enough idea of what I am doing but the links just didn't appear to work.
Tyrone minor game worked. For U20s I was able to watch a some total of about 2 minutes action either side of half time

Hereiam

As before i seen the minor game but seen none of the U20's just a blue screen.
Was looking forward to seeing the U20's. Any statement from TG4 on the issue.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: bogball88 on July 29, 2019, 09:07:04 AM
Quote from: trailer on July 29, 2019, 09:03:32 AM
Tyrone minor game worked. For U20s I was able to watch a some total of about 2 minutes action either side of half time

Same as you, watched whole minor game. U20 cut out, then tried to watch via the TG4 website but the live coverage just wouldn't load at all.