East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burdizzo

Quote from: Rossfan on August 08, 2023, 06:38:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2023, 06:01:27 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 05:49:02 PM
I did answer, but the facts aren't to your liking

PBP want to end ALL deportations and Sinn Fein want no caps on refugees (including fake ones)

I'm sure the Green Party has some similar stances, but I haven't had the time to do a deep dive

So if 2,000,000 "refugees" presented themselves tomorrow, should they all be allowed in

Should fraudulent or criminal asylum applicants be deported?

2 million   ;D ;D   That's your best? FFS lad go back to bed or school for that matter. Hopefully your parents didn't bring you up like that, otherwise you've left behind another bunch of racists
17,800 applications for refugees status approved 1/4/22 to 31/3/23.
A bit short of rhubarbyank's 2 million🤣

Wow! You really didn't get the question, did you?! Or just chose to fudge in an attempt to avoid dealing with it? As per usual. Yawn.

whitey

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/ireland-asylum-seeker-debate-heats-up.amp

LOL

People committing immigration fraud running as candidates for Social Democrats

I've heard it all now

(Edited)

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 11:25:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2023, 11:22:04 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 08, 2023, 11:13:07 PM
https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/ireland-asylum-seeker-debate-heats-up.amp

LOL

People committing immigration fraud running as candidates for PBP

I've heard it all now

PBP or social democrats?

My mistake-I'll edit original pist

If you're going to try and be funny don't make yourself look like a dick first!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2023, 11:30:49 PM

LOL

I've heard it all now

PBP or social democrats?

Not trying to be funny in the least

What do you think about a candidate for a far left wing party committing immigration fraud?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 09, 2023, 12:44:23 AM

LOL

I've heard it all now

PBP or social democrats?

What do you think about a candidate for a far left wing party committing immigration fraud?

Anyone committing fraud should be dealt with, why wouldn't they? No one should be above the law.

You agree with that don't you?

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 09, 2023, 08:05:06 AM

LOL

I've heard it all now

PBP or social democrats?

Anyone committing fraud should be dealt with, why wouldn't they? No one should be above the law.

Agree 100 %

So instead of demanding that person be prosecuted or deported the Social Democrats actually put such a person up for election. Boggles the mind

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whitey on August 09, 2023, 09:01:57 AM

LOL

I've heard it all now

PBP or social democrats?

Agree 100 %

So instead of demanding that person be prosecuted or deported the Social Democrats actually put such a person up for election. Boggles the mind

Eh? Did they know? In that article you put up people resigned?

But glad to know your stance on fraud, be interesting to hear it change in the next few weeks :D

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 09, 2023, 09:15:25 AM

LOL

I've heard it all now

PBP or social democrats?

Agree 100 %

But glad to know your stance on fraud, be interesting to hear it change in the next few weeks :D

They resigned because they were against even holding a review of her candidacy

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/two-social-democrats-board-members-resign-over-kisyombe-controversy-1.3803560

"The party conducted an independent review, and she was allowed to continue her election campaign"
(From Wikipedia).

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 09, 2023, 10:22:29 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 09, 2023, 09:15:25 AM

LOL

I've heard it all now

PBP or social democrats?

Agree 100 %

They resigned because they were against even holding a review of her candidacy

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/two-social-democrats-board-members-resign-over-kisyombe-controversy-1.3803560

"The party conducted an independent review, and she was allowed to continue her election campaign"
(From Wikipedia).

Why do you even care, you refer to the USA as "we" so I assume you are well and truly engulfed into the USA now - good for you. I couldnt give a shit myself what people in that shithole are doing so curious as to why you care about who the Social Democrats put up for election. You were an illegal immigrant I imagine at some point (maybe you still are) and I assume you are contributing in the US now. Why do you care that a person from another country might take the same route as you did but this time in Ireland?

whitey

Very touchy aren't you

And no-I was fortunate to win a green card in the lottery so I have been legal since day 1

So when people like me, dual citizens of Ireland and the United States, point out some basic truths about the insanity of what's going on in Ireland as it pertains to the open borders policies being advanced by several left wing parties , all of a sudden were racists and Nazis and cvnts of various descriptions.

The reason I give a $hit is that I intend on retiring back there. I've been in Ireland 3 times already this year and see what's going on, and the country is well and truly shagged if this continues

Itchy

Quote from: whitey on August 09, 2023, 11:47:34 AM
Very touchy aren't you

And no-I was fortunate to win a green card in the lottery so I have been legal since day 1

So when people like me, dual citizens of Ireland and the United States, point out some basic truths about the insanity of what's going on in Ireland as it pertains to the open borders policies being advanced by several left wing parties , all of a sudden were racists and Nazis and cvnts of various descriptions.

The reason I give a $hit is that I intend on retiring back there. I've been in Ireland 3 times already this year and see what's going on, and the country is well and truly shagged if this continues

Well you have the option to stay in the country you live in so if Ireland is so bad, we will try and get on without you. I have been in Ireland for around 210 days this year, and I can tell you the country is not shagged and the issues we do have are nothing to do with immigrants or refugees. Of course you probably know way more being here a massive 3 times. The shite you write about open borders being advanced is just total and utter lies from a person who has clearly a racist bias from day one. We all see you whitey and your kind and you will not win.