East wall #Irelandisfull

Started by Truth hurts, January 04, 2023, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 08:00:05 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on February 02, 2023, 07:54:20 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-64487361.amp

Violent man killed stranger on busy Oxford Street

A violent offender killed a complete stranger in a "ferocious" knife attack in London's busy Oxford Street.
An Old Bailey jury took one hour to rule that Tedi Fanta, 27, who was on bail, had fatally stabbed Stephen Dempsey, 60, in July 2021, after travelling from his home in Swansea.
The ruling came after Fanta was judged medically unfit to stand trial.

The "very, very ill" young man will be sentenced after a psychiatrist can be called to give evidence.
Judge Michael Topolski KC indicated Fanta was likely to get a hospital order with restrictions.
The court previously heard Fanta had brandished the weapon and jumped on the retired civil servant from behind outside the Microsoft store in Oxford Street shortly before 20:00BST.
A pair of passing skateboarders leapt into action and hit Fanta with their boards in a bid to disarm him, the Old Bailey was told.

Police rushing to the scene after reports of the stabbing unfolded
Image caption,
Police rushed to the scene after reports of the stabbing unfolded
They then helped to restrain the attacker until armed police arrived, while other members of the public tended to the victim, who was visiting the capital from Essex.
When police arrived, Fanta was speaking in an "incoherent manner" and had a head injury from a blow from a skateboard.

Mr Dempsey, who was born in Belfast, had suffered four stab wounds and died in hospital later that night from a knife injury to the chest.

Previous convictions
Prosecutor Caroline Carberry KC said Fanta had carried out a "frenzied and fatal attack".
The court was told Eritrean-born Fanta, who arrived in Britain in 2014, had previous convictions for criminal damage, assaulting a police constable and emergency worker, and was on bail at the time of the killing.
Ms Carberry KC said he had been arrested on 18 June 2021 - days before the killing - for "brandishing a saw" in Swansea.

He was bailed by police for that offence, to appear at Swansea Magistrates' Court at a later date.
Fanta was initially charged with murder and possessing a knife following Mr Dempsey's death, but was judged unfit to stand trial and jurors instead deliberated whether he committed the acts alleged against him.
In a victim impact statement, Kathleen Dempsey said her brother was an "unassuming" man who had lived in Leigh-on-Sea in Essex since he was a child.
Mitigating, Patrick Upward KC said Fanta was conscripted into the Eritrean army aged 12 or 13 and was later shot and tortured.
He eventually sought sanctuary in the UK and was granted refugee status but "by then the damage had been done", he added.

The point of this is what exactly?

Holy f*CK. I wonder did any Irish men commit crimes in the US circa 1850 onwards!

tonto1888

I wonder if any Irish men have committed crimes in Ireland recently. Or been charged with murder??

full moon

That man murdered randomly in London by the Eritrean asylum seeker was Irish and from Belfast according to the report.

J70

Quote from: full moon on February 02, 2023, 08:16:48 PM
That man murdered randomly in London by the Eritrean asylum seeker was Irish and from Belfast according to the report.

And..?

Kidder81

Surprising that an Eritrean child soldier didn't settle or integrate in the UK

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 08:07:59 PM
I wonder if any Irish men have committed crimes in Ireland recently. Or been charged with murder??

You realise this is a stupid thing to say, yes? In a lot of categories of crime, immigrants are way over-represented. Including, by the way, murder and rape. And even if they weren't, it still makes no sense to import criminals when we have enough of our own already.

full moon

Quote from: J70 on February 02, 2023, 08:21:01 PM
Quote from: full moon on February 02, 2023, 08:16:48 PM

And..?
And I'm assuming that's why the poster posted that article. It was an asylum seeker murdering an innocent Irish man on the news today.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 08:27:46 PM

You realise this is a stupid thing to say, yes? In a lot of categories of crime, immigrants are way over-represented. Including, by the way, murder and rape. And even if they weren't, it still makes no sense to import criminals when we have enough of our own already.

Who's importing them?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

It's not a stupid thing to say at all. Irish people commit crime. Or do you not watch the news?

Itchy

Question for the Rascists who want foreigners coming in controlled. What 3 nationalities makes up the biggest group of non Irish in this country. Apologies Rascists, may require you to actually read something

Gmac

Far right !! See how quickly the parrots repeat what they are told , the insults are flying too , loyalists being a new one .

burdizzo

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 02, 2023, 08:40:56 PM

It's not a stupid thing to say at all. Irish people commit crime. Or do you not watch the news?

Listen, pal - immigrants are more likely to commit crimes like rape and murder than members of the native populace. That's what "over-represented" means. This has been shown by figures from France and Sweden. I'm sure it would also be true from figures from other European countries. And as for America - well, I guess you just wouldn't want to hear about that...

As for watching the news - HAH! Don't make me laugh. Journalists are 'trained' not to divulge the ethnicity of a criminal 'unless it's pertinent to the case'. Unless they're white Irish, of course, in which case it's OK. Almost all Irish news outlets are skewed in favour of immigration and play the "immigrant as victim" game. The Irish Times being amongst the worst, and bordering on dishonest, to boot.

And yes, well done, we all know Irish people commit crime. Good point, man. Sheesh.

Itchy

Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 09:01:41 PM

Listen, pal - immigrants are more likely to commit crimes like rape and murder than members of the native populace. That's what "over-represented" means. This has been shown by figures from France and Sweden. I'm sure it would also be true from figures from other European countries. And as for America - well, I guess you just wouldn't want to hear about that...

As for watching the news - HAH! Don't make me laugh. Journalists are 'trained' not to divulge the ethnicity of a criminal 'unless it's pertinent to the case'. Unless they're white Irish, of course, in which case it's OK. Almost all Irish news outlets are skewed in favour of immigration and play the "immigrant as victim" game. The Irish Times being amongst the worst, and bordering on dishonest, to boot.

And yes, well done, we all know Irish people commit crime. Good point, man. Sheesh.

I bet you are anti vaccines and believe 5g gives you cancer and allows the government to track you. You morons are the same the world over.

tonto1888

Quote from: burdizzo on February 02, 2023, 09:01:41 PM

Pal. Get a grip. So you haven't been watching the news today then. Makes sense. Dress it up however you want but the simple fact is you don't like immigrants and you are using this to try and justify that dislike

thebigfella

I don't get it, these immigrants are all over here freeloading yet clogging up the GP surgeries at 65 euros a pop  ???