The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on March 28, 2023, 01:47:37 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on March 28, 2023, 01:45:34 PM
50 yrs in schools??? I'm not 50 and I never had this in either primary or secondary school

We'd it in Primary school, early 80's 70's

Fixed that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: seafoid on March 28, 2023, 03:37:13 PM
50 yrs in schools??? I'm not 50 and I never had this in either primary or secondary school
Are all transport related issues not segregated by religion up there ?

No-one mentioned tandem bikes did they?

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 28, 2023, 06:51:40 PM

Fixed that

I was in P7, so 79 or so.. Thanks for the correction  ;)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on March 29, 2023, 08:53:29 AM

Fixed that

I'm a bit younger so 80's for me  ;) though cycling to school and avoiding the burnt out buses and coming home during the riots was more like an assault course
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 29, 2023, 09:00:22 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on March 29, 2023, 08:53:29 AM

Fixed that

I'm a bit younger so 80's for me  ;) though cycling to school and avoiding the burnt out buses and coming home during the riots was more like an assault course

The kids in Newtownards will be experiencing that this morning  ;D

Ah, the good ole days, I was just trying to avoid the cow shíte on the roads.

johnnycool

Quote from: trailer on March 28, 2023, 09:55:19 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on March 28, 2023, 09:53:09 AM
Quote from: trailer on March 28, 2023, 09:52:12 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on March 28, 2023, 09:26:07 AM
Quote from: marty34 on March 27, 2023, 05:27:36 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on March 27, 2023, 04:08:35 PM
Pipe bombs, petrol bombs and masked vigilante groups hanging on street corners "protecting" peoples homes, just another tidy weekend in Newtownards...
Cops watch on.
DUP response, NADA....

DUP should be made stand on steps of Stormont and denounce their fellow travellers.

DUP strangely quiet on this and the only murmurings from the usual Loyalist bloggers is almost welcoming this "purge" when it's really a power struggle for control of the drugs, not some cleansing of Loyalism...

Helicopters over Ards last night, very little on BBC NI, but I bet the biggest show in the country will be all over it as he can probably hear the helicopters from his house.

Emma Pengelly was interviewed on GMU this morning about it. I am no DUP supporter but they haven't been quiet.
FWIW I thought Pengelly was giving some political cover to the LCC and by extension these groups.

What did she say?

They condemn violence and that they will engage with all groups. LCC is to facilitate a move away from violence. They're helping these groups, UDA, UVF etc to move away from criminality. Felt she got an easy enough ride.

Car set alight in Ballywalter, almost at Jim Shannon's back door, but NADA...

Rossfan

You can't expect DUPUDA to criticise their masters!
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

johnnycool

Chopper in the air tonight again, place is turning into Vietnam  ;D

Milltown Row2

Enjoyed the show on The Prime Minister of Northern Ireland.. bunch of public school rich orange feckers

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/2023/03/30/ciaran-murphy-its-not-hard-to-do-away-with-superfluous-finals-and-increase-drama/

There is an event at Croke Park this Saturday, April 1st, part of the Thinking Futures: Building Recognition initiative for the Institute of Irish Studies, University of Liverpool and the GAA. Each forum will feature a chaired panel discussion with two pro-union and two GAA panel members with 10 minutes each to explain their identity and attitude to the constitutional question. The aim is to start a conversation and build reconciliation.

Tickets are available on eventbrite.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/thinking-futures-building-recognition-dublin-tickets-580651964657
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

While the exploitation of people at these 'international' car wash places needs to be investigated and those that are being used by criminal gangs need to be need to be brought to hand, the recent events in Newtownards is being ignored by Nolan lol!!

keep her low this half

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 30, 2023, 09:41:13 AM
While the exploitation of people at these 'international' car wash places needs to be investigated and those that are being used by criminal gangs need to be need to be brought to hand, the recent events in Newtownards is being ignored by Nolan lol!!

Nolan needs sent to work in a carwash for a week or two, some real work might do him good!

RedHand88

When you're able to get a valet and wash for 15quid, there's something not right.

yellowcard

The same loyalist paramilitary groups are a very useful tool for extreme unionism to be used as and when required. So it shouldn't be surprising that institutionalised media do not want to highlight or report these sinister criminals feuding. When it gets to the stage where the SDLP are boycotting that show you know it is merely nothing more than an entertainment show that places sectariansim as its main selling point, mostly as a talking shop for loyalism.

imtommygunn

The SDLP one was more than entertainment though. It was the LCC getting their usual free ride. It's actually quite sinister.