Premier League 2023-2024

Started by Dire Ear, July 31, 2022, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Captain Scarlet on March 21, 2023, 05:37:03 PM
Exactly he wants the sack and then he gets the cash and can say that Spurs are just Spurs and what can you do.

Kane will surely hit the road with such instability for the last few years. United would be the spot for him and he could drop deep as Rashford and AN Other run beyond him. Eriksen will be back and is used to playing with him too.

I know his race is a bit run with Athletico but you would imagine some clubs going after Simeone eg Spurs and Chelsea?

Potter will surely be gone too as I honestly don't understand how he gets a free pass (well I do - he is English) with the players he has. That's another job up for grabs.

As I said it's going to be a mad year in the transfer market. Liverpool are going to be in bits having left so many lads go off the boil together. Newcastle could overtake them full with Howe having cash to spend.

I was a bit premature on the gone bit evidently but he's supposed to be going in the summer anyway so does Levy pay out the £4m to let him go now and get in an interim manager or ride it out with him still in charge?

trailer

Gary Nev absolutely vindicated in saying Conte wasn't right for Utd.

If I was Levy I would show him the door and tell him he can sign for severance pay. Put him out on his arse on a gross misconduct charge.

Mourne Red

Quote from: trailer on March 22, 2023, 12:18:08 PM

If I was Levy I would show him the door and tell him he can sign for severance pay. Put him out on his arse on a gross misconduct charge.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.. Don't think Conte said anything wrong tbh players texting Poch behind his back to come back etc just shows his criticism is justified. Spurs players want an easy ride.

United board said no more player bullshit and gave Ten Haag free rein, Levy needs to do the same if he wants Spurs to be taken seriously.

seafoid

Quote from: trailer on March 22, 2023, 12:18:08 PM

What he said was right. Spurs have been playing on/off all season
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

imtommygunn

Some miss by grealish for England.

Captain Obvious

Maguire, Grealish have allowed Italy back into the game. Walker starting, have they ignored his recent bar incident playing helicopter with his lad?

Hoof Hearted

England players surrounding the ref and not a word from the commentators
Kane heading it
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

imtommygunn

He doesn't know which part of his body to hold when he goes down. He's honestly one of the biggest divers I have ever seen but he is very clever about it.

Armagh18

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on March 23, 2023, 09:29:01 PM
England players surrounding the ref and not a word from the commentators
Kane heading it
straight reds for that shite. Soon stop it!

quit yo jibbajabba

Brodge and Potter in the one day. Crazy.

Soap opera for men this oul soccerball

From the Bunker

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 02, 2023, 08:18:11 PM
Brodge and Potter in the one day. Crazy.

Soap opera for men this oul soccerball

If the Brentford's, the Bournemouth's or the Brighton's are doing well it means a few of the more established clubs have to suffer!

Mourne Red

£81m Potter has cost Chelsea.. £21m as comp to Brighton then £60m to payout the remainder of his contract... Nice work if you can get it 

quit yo jibbajabba