TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

el_cuervo_fc

13:30

GAA Beo/Peil na mBan
Live coverage of the AIB Connacht Club Football Final as well as deferred coverage of the AIB Ulster Club Football Final. Presented by Micheál Ó Domhnaill with commentary by Brian Tyers, Tomás Ó hAilín and Mac Dara Mac Donncha. ---------- Coverage from today's VHI All-Ireland Ladies Football Club Championship Final. All-Ireland champions Donaghmoyne are out of this year's competition after a shock defeat to Tyrone's Errigal Ciarán in the Ulster SFC final at Clones. ---------- Coverage from today's VHI All-Ireland Ladies Football Club Championship Final.

Bogball XV

Galls game ful coverage on setanta ireland at the minute

glenullinabu

Quote from: GAA Beo on November 16, 2007, 12:15:20 PM
To clarify a couple of points made earlier.
TG4 has visited every county in the country for either live, deferred or highlight transmission.

whilst i enjoy your coverage i didnt see many glenullin shirts on tg4 this year

GAA Beo

Yes, we have 3 Sundays outstanding between now and Christmas. On air at 1:30 pm on each Sunday.
2 Dec Munster Club Hurling Final LIVE, followed by deferred transmission of Leinster Club Hurling Final.
9 Dec Munster Club Football Final LIVE - no deferred transmission.
16 Dec Leinster Club Football Final LIVE - no deferred transmission.

INDIANA

lads it's highly unlikely the leinster final will be on the 16th -that's the unofficial word through the grapevine so to speak. If Tyrrelpass win it might be on the 16th but i would say if moorefield win there is zero chance of it being on - between appeals -suspensions -injuries-likely counter appeals etc etc- that's what the word is.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: GAA Beo on November 29, 2007, 12:21:04 PM
Yes, we have 3 Sundays outstanding between now and Christmas. On air at 1:30 pm on each Sunday.
2 Dec Munster Club Hurling Final LIVE, followed by deferred transmission of Leinster Club Hurling Final.

No chance of deferred transmission of the Moorefield v Tyrellspass game??? It is a Leinster semi-final in fairness and when was the last time a Westmeath club was on the telly???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Louth Exile

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 29, 2007, 12:26:38 PM
Quote from: GAA Beo on November 29, 2007, 12:21:04 PM

No chance of deferred transmission of the Moorefield v Tyrellspass game??? It is a Leinster semi-final in fairness and when was the last time a Westmeath club was on the telly???

Its a pity alright, the Moorefield/Dromard saga has added interest to it too
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: drici on December 03, 2007, 09:29:31 AM
Going by the advertisement for this Sunday coming,it looks as though Croí na hÉireann's request was noted and Moorefield v Tyrellspass will be shown after the Munster Final.

Seen that myself Drici  :)

Santa, aka GAA Beo, I want a 50" plasma for Christmas...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

scalder

I've heard an appeal has been lodged by Moorefield so I don't think the game will be going ahead as scheduled!

darbyo

So the game is going ahead tomorrow? By the way drici what is the price on Ballinacourty with the handicap?

darbyo

I really fancy Ballinacourty to cover that, they are big, strong and have a good few lads that play for Waterford. And from what I hear in Cork this Nemo side are poorer than normal. The weather conditions also make for a low scoring game so unless Nemo get a soft goal I can't see them winning by more than 3 points.

Gold

Quote from: darbyo on December 09, 2007, 01:29:07 AM
I really fancy Ballinacourty to cover that, they are big, strong and have a good few lads that play for Waterford. And from what I hear in Cork this Nemo side are poorer than normal. The weather conditions also make for a low scoring game so unless Nemo get a soft goal I can't see them winning by more than 3 points.

those matches today wont go ahead after the wehater yesterday will they ?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

darbyo

I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm presuming they are still going ahead.

darbyo

QuoteI really fancy Ballinacourty to cover that, they are big, strong and have a good few lads that play for Waterford. And from what I hear in Cork this Nemo side are poorer than normal. The weather conditions also make for a low scoring game so unless Nemo get a soft goal I can't see them winning by more than 3 points.

Jesus, I'm good ;)

Indiscipline and the class of Masters were the difference at the end. I can't see Nemo winning the AI though, they are too dependent on Masters for scores. does anyone know who plays who in the semis?