Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on November 02, 2014, 09:21:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 02, 2014, 05:45:33 PM
Quote from: drici on November 02, 2014, 04:33:59 PM
Kilmallock v Sarsfields

Ballintubber v St Brigids

What a winning score in the Kilmallock game, and a serious mis from the other team to push it to a replay!!! Cracking game
??
You did not see the game? 12 won the ball on the wing midfield area ran down the line off the stick over the bar, up by one in injury time of extra time. Other team won ball after puck out and missed sitter from 20 yards to level it and get replay.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Lecale2

Milltown Row2

Oh, I thought it was a Leinster club hurling game. Either way it went to extra time and the winning score was top drawer
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AZOffaly

Kilcormac Killoughey, not Kilmallock. Kilmallock are from Limerick, and are playing Thurles Sarsfields in the Munster Club next week.

KK are from Offaly, and were in the All Ireland Club final 2 years ago.

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 03, 2014, 09:12:58 AM
Kilcormac Killoughey, not Kilmallock. Kilmallock are from Limerick, and are playing Thurles Sarsfields in the Munster Club next week.

Thankfully Kilcormac Killoughey are not from Kilkenny.
MWWSI 2017

drici

Tipperary Final was yesterday.
Thurles Sarsfields 2-22  Loughmore/Castleiney 3-11   -    although the match hadn't been decided when Sunday coming's matches were put on the Board.

Sarsfields of Cork play Kilmallock live on TG4 this Sunday.(9th November)
Thurles Sarsfields now play Cratloe of Clare in the other Semi Final this Sunday.

orangeman

Quote from: AZOffaly on November 03, 2014, 09:12:58 AM

Ken Hogan managed them ? Watson took out that day.

Canalman

Saw most of the game in Omagh on the box and have to say it was a great game for a neutral.

Watching it towards the end you would never have thought that OSE were the novices and CG the grizzled veterans. The opposite in fact.

OSE players looked like tanks ............ seriously bulked up.

cicfada

Kilmallock are actually pjaying against sars from cork in kilmallock next Sunday !

Clinker

Quote from: cicfada on November 03, 2014, 07:29:19 PM

Kilmallock are actually pjaying against sars from cork in kilmallock next Sunday !

Yes, watched the highlights of Kilcormac Killoughey.
Should be some match though Cork v Offaly clubs live on Sunday.
TG4 do a great job.
Kilcormac Killoughey and Thurles Sarsfields.
Hope nobody gets the names mixed up.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Clinker on November 04, 2014, 12:43:07 AM
Quote from: cicfada on November 03, 2014, 07:29:19 PM

Yes, watched the highlights of Kilcormac Killoughey.
Should be some match though Cork v Offaly clubs live on Sunday.
TG4 do a great job.
Kilcormac Killoughey and Thurles Sarsfields.
Hope nobody gets the names mixed up.

Sorry yes, I forgot Sars won the Cork Championship. I actually knew Cratloe were down to play the Tipp champs, so not sure where I got that they'd be playing Kilmallock from.

I have no idea what that comment about Cork v Offaly Clubs is all about :)

mad tan

TG4 give a great service to the GAA. I know I enjoy watching the games on Sunday afternoon. Ok some times I am hoping between them and Super Sunday. But I always spent more time with TG4. What's coming up this Sunday? no super Sunday because of International week so no need for me to grab the remote control

5 Sams

GAA Beo
Sunday, November 09 @ 13:30

Live coverage of Kilmallock (Limerick) v Sarsfields (Cork) in the Munster Hurling Club Championships Semi-Final from Fitzgerald Park and deferred coverage of Ballintober (Mayo) v St. Brigids (Roscommon) in the Connaught Club Football Championships from McHale Park. Presented by Micheál Ó Domhnaill with commentary by Brian Tyers.
The Aristocrat Years

Rossfan

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 07, 2014, 12:11:11 PM
GAA Beo

Live coverage of Kilmallock (Limerick) v Sarsfields (Cork) in the Munster Hurling Club Championships Semi-Final from Fitzgerald Park and deferred coverage of Ballintober (Mayo) v St. Brigids (Roscommon) in the Connaught Club Football Championships from McHale Park. Presented by Micheál Ó Domhnaill with commentary by Brian Tyers.

Black card offence  >:(

Hoping Naomh Bríd do the business.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

5 Sams

Quote from: Rossfan on November 07, 2014, 02:42:54 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on November 07, 2014, 12:11:11 PM
GAA Beo

Black card offence  >:(

Hoping Naomh Bríd do the business.

I agree but this was cut straight from the TG4 site...should even be a red!
The Aristocrat Years