Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Under Lights on September 05, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
Whats wrong with Sludden?

Don't think errigal will get over the line for some reason, I would rather have Trillicks talents at my disposal than Errigal at the moment.

Sludden has done medial damage on his knee and also I think for in house reason within the club wont be playing for the rest of this season, but then again I wont be surprised if they take him back

Trillick a great side yes but I think they rely too heavily on County players, if they dont perform on the big day then I dont think they have too many more who can grind out a win..
Errigal for instance on most occasions Ive seen when even Harte doesnt perform then the likes of Sparky, Mixer, Cathal McCrory, Paudge McAnenely to name a few, can still pull them through a game not too mention young Canavan who will be flung off the bence as he's been playing in recent friendly games for the seniors and looks the part!!

Christmas Lights

What age is young Canavan?  Ready for the senior grade?

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 05, 2018, 08:38:57 AM
What age is young Canavan?  Ready for the senior grade?

All good minors are ready for Senior grade, esp an exceptional talent!!

Under Lights

Quote from: GaaFanatic123 on September 05, 2018, 08:36:43 AM

Don't think errigal will get over the line for some reason, I would rather have Trillicks talents at my disposal than Errigal at the moment.

Sludden has done medial damage on his knee and also I think for in house reason within the club wont be playing for the rest of this season, but then again I wont be surprised if they take him back

Trillick a great side yes but I think they rely too heavily on County players, if they dont perform on the big day then I dont think they have too many more who can grind out a win..
Errigal for instance on most occasions Ive seen when even Harte doesnt perform then the likes of Sparky, Mixer, Cathal McCrory, Paudge McAnenely to name a few, can still pull them through a game not too mention young Canavan who will be flung off the bence as he's been playing in recent friendly games for the seniors and looks the part!!

God Trillick have a right few boys outside the county set up that are going quite well this year as far as I can see- the likes of the Greys, Gallagher always seemed to be in the scoring mix up on reports- however its 10 weeks since any club player play competitive games so could be completely different teams now.

GaelTheGael

Quote from: Under Lights on September 05, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

God Trillick have a right few boys outside the county set up that are going quite well this year as far as I can see- the likes of the Greys, Gallagher always seemed to be in the scoring mix up on reports- however its 10 weeks since any club player play competitive games so could be completely different teams now.
Trillick ran Omagh very close in the Semi Final last year and were unlucky not to go through.
They seem to have massively improved this year on their league form with the likes of Ryan and Liam Gray, James Garrity, O'Donnell stepping up.
Have lost 3 starred games this year and the lay off might not have helped them. But will be a good win for anyone to beat them.

The Golden Years

Seriously cant be saying he is one of Errigals main players?   A weak link that is easily exposed. 

The Golden Years

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 05, 2018, 08:59:16 PM
Just a couple of bookmakers online with odds on the Tyrone SFC winners at the moment...

Paddy Power

7/2 Omagh
4/1 Trillick
5/1 Dromore, Errigal Ciaran
6/1 Killyclogher
7/1 Coalisland
10/1 Clonoe
16/1 Ardboe, Carrickmore
20/1 Pomeroy
25/1 Moy
50/1 Donaghmore, Galbally
66/1 Derrylaughan
80/1 Edendork
125/1 Aghyaran

Ladbrokes

3/1 Trillick
7/2 Omagh
5/1 Dromore, Errigal Ciaran
15/2 Killyclogher
8/1 Clonoe, Coalisland
10/1 Pomeroy
14/1 Ardboe
16/1 Carrickmore
28/1 Derrylaughan
40/1 Moy
50/1 Donaghmore, Edendork
100/1 Aghyaran, Galbally

Coalisland is a good bet at 8/1 but really hard to call this year.   Trillick will give it a push if their county men stay injury free, Omagh have the talent but do they have the hunger after winning last year? Errigal have alot of similar styled players and maybe don't have enough of the ignorant type that you need to get you over the line, Dromore although a bit further advanced than otherselves in giving their youth a go still have a few men with a lot of miles on the clock. Killyclogher going by their league form have appeared to have gone back this year, can they turn that form around to give the championship a rattle? So many questions and unknowns with a lot of heart and passion......what makes club championship time my favourite time of year.  ;D

Goals_Will_Come

If Ruairi Sludden isnt playing for Dromore, i think they may forget about it. Half the team when he doesnt play.

redzone

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on September 06, 2018, 04:59:36 PM
If Ruairi Sludden isnt playing for Dromore, i think they may forget about it. Half the team when he doesnt play.
Moy up by 9 with 10 to go and suddenly stop playing. Dromore score 9 in a row to draw level.

skeog

Gaafan2

Quote from: redzone on September 06, 2018, 08:52:34 PM
Moy up by 9 with 10 to go and suddenly stop playing. Dromore score 9 in a row to draw level.

Sounds like a pre-arranged draw if you ask me!

Under Lights

http://teamtalkmag.com/2018/09/division/

Was going to post the article but give them the clicks. Kyle with a goal. Get him on the plane panel

BIGONE

Quote from: gaafan2 on September 06, 2018, 10:45:53 PM
Quote from: redzone on September 06, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

Sounds like a pre-arranged draw if you ask me!

Sounds a bit fishy alright!

Tyrone Dreamer

A draw didn't really suit either team. Where any of you at the game or what are you basing a fix on? People don't be long throwing about accusations with no facts.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: skeog on September 06, 2018, 09:41:36 PM
Was Ruairi playing tonight.

Nope nor was Niall Sludden who I heard also had a knock but nothin serious!
Ruairi hasnt played a game since the Killyclogher game which was when he got the call up, this was their last chance to play him and he didnt play, wont feature against Coalisland