Previous topic - Next topic

Gold

They were all steamin....even the Cork Camog was wrote off her face

That blind date couple were blocked and thick as f

Some tidy ones in the crowd

Was cringe for Tubridy trying to interview those messes
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

BennyCake

Gay Byrne will be turning in his gr... Oh wait.

Farrandeelin

Went to bed as soon as Crystal Swing were interviewed. What happened the blind date? I wonder do they remember themselves.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

BennyCake

After last night, it really is time the plug was pulled on TLLS. That was a new low.

laoislad

Graham Norton was excellent again last night. I watched 10 seconds of the Late Late. Cringe.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

The Nadir from me was that luder Porter leaning on Ryan's desk indicating how he wanted his mother to shove the wooden spoon up his backside. What a sack.

Avondhu star

Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Boycey

Blind fecking date last night and lip sync battles on Darcy tonight what's wrong with the world  :-\

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Gold on February 11, 2017, 02:33:30 AM
They were all steamin....even the Cork Camog was wrote off her face

That blind date couple were blocked and thick as f

Some tidy ones in the crowd

Was cringe for Tubridy trying to interview those messes
Was that actually Anna Geary?! I turned it on and there was what appeared to be an Anna Geary lookalike chewing the face off herself!

moysider

Olivia O Leary and Brian D'Arcy look so alike!

BennyCake

When did the LLS start going to midnight? Thats part of it's problem. Too long. Quality not quantity.

trileacman

Jesus Tubridy is like a cheese-grater on my ears. The awkwardness of this conversation with McGrath is pain-staking.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Avondhu star

Quote from: trileacman on March 17, 2017, 10:14:53 PM
Jesus Tubridy is like a cheese-grater on my ears. The awkwardness of this conversation with McGrath is pain-staking.

He's part of the RTE nepotism circle He will see his days out there sucking up to Uncle Gaybo Finucane and co.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

mouview

Normally I would agree with you re: Tubridy; however, I thought his McGrath interview wasn't his worst moment. McGrath is a very sensitive and timid individual and needs to be handled with utmost care. Wasn't too bad under the circumstances.

Asal Mor

Quote from: mouview on March 19, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

Normally I would agree with you re: Tubridy; however, I thought his McGrath interview wasn't his worst moment. McGrath is a very sensitive and timid individual and needs to be handled with utmost care. Wasn't too bad under the circumstances.
Tha last couple of times I saw McGrath interviewed I thought he'd grown out of that. Seems a stronger, more secure chap at this stage of his life. Didn't see the LLS interview but Tubridy is generally awful on sport, no knowledge of, or interest in it.